Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2022 17:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phoenix, 5F K8, YY

As Hing Loong became crowded (AS EXPECTED because of stock market activity),
Jasmine was “snowed under” unable to reply on time yesterday
so I went…miles away… to Phoenix
(Clearly a guy with a LOT of imagination as you can see) .

As BYD is in Shenzhen until CNY and
the “one that shall not be named” was made “redundant” because she believes the next HK Top Model is …E.T.,
I went exploring further.

My FIRST stop was …5F A1 Tong Tong at 10:50am at her door lining up her ducks with no make-up.
Having seen me wandering elsewhere in Flat H for +1Y, she was wondering.
Then when I showed her to get in and followed, there was a great smile.
Booby_Lover just posted his Report…while he came after me
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78321&highlight=
I concur. She was very enthusiastic with good service.

After reloading energy in my usual Thai massage nearby,
like Dora The Explorer, I came back to Phoenix to investigate another one.

5F A3 and A2, and H7 (#Gossiper101), are NOT done seen me around.

Day: 6/12/2022 1H
Name: YY,
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/B75522-CB-Massage-YY.html
Phone: 6353 8941,
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English,
Face:  7/10, Nice smile,
Her pictures are REAL (different hair colour) so she is NOT a member of the E.T. fans club,
Her nose seems too straight (on PIC too so no “Beautification” bullshit Bait & Switch),
Body: 8/10,
She is MAX 1.60m without heels, the boobs are below average size but I did not feel any silicon (but I failed that test before) and they fit nicely with the body,
Skill:  7/10, to be further tested,
Service: 7/10, to be further tested,
GFE: Not tested,
PSE: 7/10 …to start with, room for more,
Repeat: Probably to …”deepen” the relationship …in a better environment.

In flat K, it is a damned MESS.
I don’t know WTF has decided the numbering of the rooms, but logic wise that is a failure.
Finally, I found a door AT THE END OF THE CORRIDOR where there was …K8 written.
(better be Dora The Explorer there! Don't give up)

YY is available (if not, plan B was a bang-place Thai massage nearby), opens the door, that’s her and I walk in.
She walks down…from her high heels one head below me.
But when the door open,s she is not the kind of lady you want to run away from.
She is WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN ON PICTURES, nice, smiling, welcoming.
(Some might get the door slammed at their faces pretending to be underage, not her)

She was having lunch (past 2pm) and obviously she is not allergic to a gweilo disturbing her lunch.
The room is small (Tong Tong, A1, room is much nicer) a bit messy but she is obviously not LIVE-IN as she came to work with her lunch box.
I thought rooms in flat K had been refurbished: my mistake.
I undress, she helps me park my gears, drops her clothes and here we go in the shower.

Listerine protocol is good.
The bathroom is not very large, but it is enough to start playing Gliding LS (her back to me).
After playtime in the bathroom (some guys have their habits), we migrate to the bed.

I think the norm in Flat K is “messy”.
There is something on the lower right side of the bed that is plugged in to the left side, so I have to lie below.
Honestly, that is a room that needs a SERIOUS COMMON SENSE AUDIT but the lady is cool and welcoming...so works for me.

I am still puzzled about her nose. It looks too straight, not as straight and fake as I have seen with some crazy Thai, but a bit too straight, while it may be perfectly original
(I need a second opinion on this), but she has a nice friendly face …like on the pictures, so what I am wasting my time talking about.

She is not big of DFK. Will see that after my 10th visit.

BJ is good watching how I react. Good.

DATY: OK, …but while I grabbed a sandwich at 7/11 in between, I clearly appeared to her as a …glutton, so I heard “Slow”…so she knows at least 1 word of English.
Then I pace my actions between LS and the playing with boobs. That’s better.

Then it’s 69 and it turns to Gliding LS, LB forward and LB backward (with KY to smooth things).
A lot of moaning, fake moaning (I hate that) so I put my hand on her mouth so that she shuts up.
Smiles, message received loud and clear.
She is a cool player.

And we keep going.
This room has been clearly “organized” by …monkeys. Nothing makes sense here.
There are monitors (but I cannot see the clock! ) showing the 5F battlefield but they are at the feet of the bed so she cannot see when worming to anticipate...without appearing to look
but I can see the outside circus real time, a kind of distraction I don’t need.
Yesterday on NatGeo it was World Funniest Videos Animal Edition, obviously it's going on here.
First in Flat K, there is a lady moving rooms, with her GF or mentor, helping her pushing boxes in the corridor.
Then there is a “group tour” of 3 guys (hoping for group discount?) who came out of Flat I, obviously unimpressed,
then were starring at the picture outside Room A2 kind of “Is that ever remotely possible?” then A3, then walked away.
Why why? All that unnecessary distraction from YY …who is tarting to open up, …I mean LS opening up!

And again, she is moaning …but LB is like in Bangladesh during monsoon.  KY does not explain all that.

Because the AC is not on, or defective, i.e. another point for the audit, LB is starting to complain,
so it is time to conclude as this guy has his days.
Cap on, he goes for the kill.

Another annoying, minor detail:
After the BJ tease, while riding CowGirl, she got the bin next to the bed to spit out once in a while.
Small irritating detail, but I am a control freak.

She showers first while I was resting a bit. Then she takes care of me, still with good Listerine protocol.

She helps with my clothes without rushing. Then as I am leaving, she wants to kiss me goodbye (nice attention) but I show my ring to her…so "not after shower my dear".

While they were some details to fix …like switching OFF the monitors with the Flat K “What Could Possibly Go Wrong” program and switching ON the AC, that was good.

As long as BYD is enjoying her family (I assume) in Shenzhen, YY - Tong Tong – Siu Siu and Crystal will be nice distractions for me at Phoenix.
( and even the most stubborn Mongolians got LOUD and CLEAR the message that in Wanchai bars the business is NOT good NOW.
Trips have been postponed...until SO goes away )

The End

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKS77   14-1-2023 19:12  Karma  +3   Thanks! You’re helping me get a clear picture of Phoenix for my first adventure.
batman108   8-12-2022 00:18  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
adrenal   6-12-2022 22:44  Karma  +5   Why these? YY - Tong Tong – Siu Siu and Crystal
JackTheBat   6-12-2022 20:45  Acceptance  +10   An actual report on someone relatively new, well done!
Dutchy12   6-12-2022 19:54  Karma  +5   Thanks!
MrButtons   6-12-2022 19:07  Karma  +5   
banter141a   6-12-2022 18:31  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   6-12-2022 18:03  Karma  +3   Sounds like a nice phoenix visit
littleitalia   6-12-2022 17:54  Karma  +4