Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2022 12:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amy - Phoenix

Date of Session: First time was late Sept, then late Oct
Location: https://141-hk.com/en/B71481-CB-Massage-Amy.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Name: Amy
Nationality & Language: HK
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 - petite / tiny
Bust: Implants - Hard C's
Height: ~145 around
Skill & Service: 7/10
Price: HKD500 +$100 for BBBJ
Repeat - I have, but unsure going forward

visited Amy for the first time back in Sept. Very cute when she opened the door. Petite with nice tits.

She's quite fit as well. Slim but hard with smooth skin (Similar to Angel in room KB).

Asked if I wanted body massage in the shower for an extra 100. I obliged. The man made C's were a bit hard though and not well done.
Onto the bed, a really enthusiastic bbbj.
grabbed the cover and started cowgirl. She gets VERY wet and you can see the creamy juices dripping down. That's a huge turn on for me. LS is very nicely trimmed as well. Moans are legit. Cycle through various positions without much fuss and you can see the cream gather at the base of LB. We finish pay and leave.  One thing I should mention is maybe it was just me, but there was this faint sour smell with her (wasn't coming from LS). Kinda like how old people smell. It was there the second time around as well.. you can smell it faintly when around her neck area.

Second time visiting her, I declined the body massage but then she charges me on the bbbj (should have just went body massage route). Same routine. dripping LS. However, when I pulled out to finish on her stomach, she said it would be an additional 100. That's not something you tell someone as it's happening. When it came time to pay, she was a little unhappy I only gave her 600.

Recent Ratings
dabbler   5-12-2022 20:55  Karma  +3   You said you pulled out. Did you BBFS?
littleitalia   4-12-2022 17:52  Karma  +3   Yeah not the right time to be adding charges. Glad you stuck to your guns bro
HK_Legend   4-12-2022 13:17  Karma  +6   
slickric423   4-12-2022 13:12  Karma  +3   
jacklee111
Lustful Lord

UID 48710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 794
Posts 100
Karma 790
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010