Subject: Phoenix, 5F, Blowing Yingzi (H8) & Cristal (G10)
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 757
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4052
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2022 17:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phoenix, 5F, Blowing Yingzi (H8) & Cristal (G10)

At the end of a very “quiet”  week, having to hang around Causeway Bay, I wondered around …Phoenix.
I did not put my there for ONE month!

Signed, sealed & delivered they say: Ticked
Yesterday, I SMS BYD (Blowing Yingzi Daty) but Google Translate told me her reply was:
~ “No English. No service to foreigners.”
I was shocked to read after seeing her ~5 times this year (last time was in August)
…but I assumed that because of some past miscommunication she was playing safe, probably busy enough.

So I walked into Phoenix this morning at 11:05am and rang at her door.
Will I be sent to hell?

NOPE, the door opened, she had a great welcoming smile, so I am probably not a foreigner.
I showed her the SMS she sent on Wednesday together with a sad face.
She smiled and went full DFK.
Ok I am really NOT a foreigner.
(On the way back home, the taxi driver asked where I was from:
"Hong Kong!" He was bit puzzled, then after I explain ...The Story Of My Life....and told him I was just out of ..."FenMing" he somewhere agreed.
He will probably tell all his friends he saw a foreigner even more weird than the others)
He got nicely tipped.)
I dropped on her table the $ and a “name card” with a nickname with one of my burner phone numbers…to prevent the same issue.
Then everything else went smoothly as before, JUST BETTER.
As a friend of us said: "She is really a sweetheart". ! SHE IS.

Playtime in bathroom, then after quite a while of teasing, she showed me the way to the ...more comfortable bed.
Catbath, BJ, DATY of course…and 1 Blowing Yingzi shot for me, Gliding LS (LB forward), Gliding LS (LB backward), and Cowgirl to end the show with fireworks.
No clue WTF she was saying but her smile was telling me that I was not hurting her feeling.
Seems that LB and LS are getting very friendly.
Short massage to end and I dashed for new adventures…and Maggie BB 5F H7 can report to whoever she wants.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75567&highlight=Blowing%2BYingzi
I just realized that I fxcked the PLACE in my one year Report. She is in Phoenix 5F 8h.
(Lazily, I recycle the template for Jasmine and forgot to change the place)

https://141-hk.com/en/B38518-CB-141Walk-up-BlowingYingzi.html

When finally back to the base, I was able to understand 2 SMS she sent to me then:
-        “I am going back to Shenzhen at the end of the year”,
-        “I am back after CNY.”
All is good.

To recover I went for 2 hours Thai massage to my usual next door, Thai King Hong:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=78002&extra=page%3D1

2 hours with 2 masseuses, Angel (boss) + BB first (then Mimi jumped in I think).
If you need strong Thai massages, that is the place to go.
Between Angel, BB (a bit unpredictable somewhere), Nadia and even Mimi, they are good.
I was strictly looking for massage having some twisted ideas in mind
…but I am wondering if Angel has not other projects in mind.
Does anybody know how they say “Hand job” in Thai?
Will see one day.
The plumber has FINALLY fixed the flush of the toilets tank and the shower is still very powerful. Great.
I left a bit early to be on time for the rest.
2 hours with 2 very good Thai masseuses = HK$880!! Good luck to beat that.
They got the HK$120 left as tip.

I grabbed quickly a small sandwich at 7/11 and rushed AGAIN to Phoenix 5F!

Alert on 5F, as I went out of the lift, somebody familiar (not like her NEW ET pictures), that shall not be named, in casual clothes was going shopping. No way to avoid questions.
Obviously she did not understand what she fxcked up to trigger a “legendary” rage and being “fired”.
20 SMS later (when I switched on my burner), I think she still does not get it.

Anyway, made 2 points “clear” and then rang at Crystal’s door.
I NEVER met her before.
Available. The door opens and SURPRISE, Crystal is exactly like the pictures!
(Considering Sammi’s pictures, I was bit nervous, when ringing at Crystal’s door and I was ready to run to ...Tong Tong, 5F A1 for shelter. No need.)

With Crystal is WYSIWYB, Who You See Is Who You Bang! No worry about ET!

Name:  Crystal
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A23364-CB-Massage-beautypatpatCrystal.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, enough English
Face:  Very friendly smiling face. Maybe she has used Botox, but if so SMARTLY. She is EXACTLY like her pictures
Body: 4/5 not very tall but very nice fit body, the boobs seem silicon-free to me,
Skill: 4/5
Age: I think she should be high 40s (considering the others around) , but she looks much younger!!
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Repeat: Yes of course. Rating are CONSERVATIVE. I need to see her again when LB is not overworked.

Considering the “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” just out of the lift, LB was bit disturbed.
(ET was in my head, not helpful. This guy has his habits, so after 4 Mongolians, seen twice each fr several horus, over the last 3 weeks (and more coming / coming back! Oh dear )
The guy might have lost his bearings.

So Crystal struggled a bit (NOT HER fault), she was great and we finally “came to a satisfying conclusion.”
(honestly that stunt TODAY after the last 3 weeks, at my age, that was just plain crazy! Insane, weirdo, twisted, convoluted: Sure! Fine by me.)

The room is well equipped. Everything is good there.
The clock is a bit far, so difficult for the guy to time things, but she can.

If I looking for some “negative”, it’s only about Gliding LS.
Obviously she is not familiar with that but she was not like those my-way-or-the-highway robots. She is PRO and service does matter to her.

When I left, I gave her some extra$  to walk my talk,
i.e. “you are great so if LB was being difficult (I can understand), that was not your fault. I will come back …well rested.”

For Newbies that speaks zero Chinese and are nervous for a first experience, Crystal is as simple as it can be!

Just walk in and let the lady lead. Cannot be easier than that.

Pictures are from the database so RA0

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKS77   29-11-2022 13:53  Acceptance  +1   
Cumonin22   25-11-2022 14:48  Karma  +3   
davcha   25-11-2022 10:55  Karma  +4   Great report. Revisited Crystal last month. Would also recommend.
zbmthethird   25-11-2022 09:35  Karma  +4   a great report to start the day, oh CRYSTAL...me thinks time for a revisit
batman108   25-11-2022 03:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Caveat_emperor   25-11-2022 01:40  Karma  +5   You are not a foreigner as long as you have Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card :)
Rickymonkey626   24-11-2022 21:17  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   24-11-2022 19:42  Karma  +5   thanks for report
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 757
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4052
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2022 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

Side comment:
Initially I wanted to put it in Mongering Talk because of the long convoluted (it is) story,
but finally posted it here on 141 Walk-Up for 2 reasons:

1) CRYSTAL
If "Punting for Newbies" or "Punting in Hong Kong made easy",
chapter 1 would be Crystal. Simple.

2) BYD
Some other foreigners that know her well and she is happy to see may face the same unexpected SMS surprise,
so in such case, do like me show up at her door (if possible at 11am, she is one of the early ladies there)
then give her a paper with your number and a nickname for her to input in her contact list.

Then 2 hours with 2 very good Thai masseuses in CWB for HK$880 for strong Thai massage, good luck to beat that.

Recent Ratings
littleitalia   25-11-2022 23:01  Karma  +4