Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2022 02:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mt.fuji 3F mainlander

Name: Didn't get her name
Date: 22nd Nov 2022 around 8pm
Location: Fuji building 3F, didn't get room number but right right corridor, 3rd door to the end of the corridor. Labeled mixed blood/model.
Nationality & Language: Chinese mainland. Spoke fluent Cantonese but mainlander accent
Face: 4/5 did have a mix blood vibe
Body: 3/5 overall her body was great. Short around 5"4. Very slim body, small A cup boobs, someat on the ass
Service: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 600HKD /30min (1 shot)
Repeat: Nope

First time back in HK after 3years due to pandemic. Before I used to go to a building in TST (forgot name) and Shanghai street until I discovered 141 forum while I was back in the UK.

So I decided to venture to Fuji Building after no luck on Lockhart road. I saw reports on two Thai girls, 1F B3 and 3F A3. Sadly both won't in today.. I venture up and down the mountain twice. There was a really hot Spanish girl I believe in the left long corridor at the end of 3F but first punt since coming back, didn't want to splash 1000hkd.

I was getting frustrated as I didn't find anything I like to spend 600-700 on. I decided to try the other corridor, this one labeled mixed blood model.greeted in black lingerie and black heels, when she spoke she has a main land  accent but I didn't care at this point. Shower together. Gave HJ and a nice clean round the back. She dried me up, and got me to hopped onto the bed lying down. She cap me and have me cbj with a lot of licking on the balls.

Afterwards she replace the cap, asked me to get up so we can do Miss follow by Doggy. I asked for CG but she said she didn't like being on top. I love watching a girl on top, I'm kinda lazy and tired from going up and down the building. Anyway, I tried kissing her neck, shoulders and back but she said no as it tickled. Getting fed up, I finished from behind. Showered, got dress and left. Would not go again. Sorry first time review. Will write better one next time.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   25-11-2022 13:19  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing.
littleitalia   24-11-2022 16:39  Karma  +1   
Skepti10   24-11-2022 12:47  Karma  +4   Should've tried the "Spanish" girl