Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2022 19:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Petite Indo WC MILF

Date & Time of Session: November late night
Name:  “A"
Nationality & Language: Indonesian / English.
Face:  2/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 overnight plus 200 tip (7 hour buffet)
Repeat: Nope

Don't know why, but I really missed out on the good 7s visitors. And I've been back in HK for 3 months since my phenom summer adventures and counting down days til I go to Cambodia/Thailand for long December romp. So I just had to get out on Friday night to see what mischief I could find. I hadn't been to TST for ages, so I started out with rockin noodles for dinner then a couple beers on Hart ave. It was chill but amazing young locals passing to and fro, making the young bro unusually perky at the end of a long week. After paying my bill to some bitchy waitress who couldn't stand me checking a single message at my table on my phone once I'd paid up (wtf? the place wasn't even full - shit my demeanor must just invite rapidity from the HK ladies), I roamed around the Hart area to see if there were any civilians to charm at a couple pubs before heading to Knutsford. It's good and busy there again, even if it is a bit of a sausage fest. I wanted live bands, and both C bar and ANL were packed, first time in years! But I was going for girls nearly a third my age. The only hope I had was with a girl in her mid 20s who, unfortunately, was out with her sister, so I knew that wouldn't produce anything that night. She gave me her number, but she stopped messaging the next day (so I guess she might have run off with a guy after all).

TST and plethora of beers got my motivation up, so I gave up on Kln side and jumped a taxi to WC to see what was brewing. It was around 4 by this time, and the places were still going but very slim pickings to my surprise. I was about to give up and get a taxi when I noticed a very tiny, thin MILF with short hair walking on the sidewalk across the street in the same direction. So I angled over and found her to be as amenable to negotiation as I was. I admit, my beer goggles were as foggy as could be, but damn I have a serious weakness for petite Asian milfs, and her short hair allowed her to show off an impressively soft and shiny set of shoulders. Boom, the LB monster was up and she readily agreed to all you can eat til noon for 1k.

I have a serious issue in my sex life. Hot women make me a bit uncomfortable if I sense any self worship on their part, which sometimes makes it difficult for me to cum (ie, longer foreplay or can't cum 2nd time). But I have a monster fetish for both big-boned girls with slightly rotund, tight bellies/asses and petite milfs, even if they're way over the hill. I have a tendency to really relax and let go with less attractive types, often resulting in unexpected marathon sessions characterized by multiple orgasms (like in the 3-5 shot range in a one night stand). It's a bit embarrassing, but that's the way I operate. This Indo milf was pushing 50, and I didn't even think I was that horny, but once we got to my place it really flew. Yeah I popped a v pill, but my bro was up straight through til noon the next day. We just showered and went straight to bed, and it was...great! She was well seasoned, just in from SG for the 7s season. I can't believe she would have made much on the trip, and she seemed eager to work for a tip with skillful BBBJ, ball sucking, and enjoying my slurpee as I DATY. The first session went about an hour before I fired off - the first of 3 orgasms I'd have before noon (over 4 sessions!).

Shit something about her milfy body just clicked and drove me wild! She was really tight and tiny (around 150cm - under 50kg). Can't say that her body was that special, but her skin, especially the soft tight ass, really pulled me in. She didn't really stay aggressive after the first session. She pretty much just wanted to sleep or have me massage her back. When I did that every couple hours I'd a massive hard on, lather up and go back in for more. She wasn't enthusiastic at the beginning of each new session, but eventually the moans/grunts came back out.  All 3 shots were from the rear -1st and 3rd shot were doggy style, 2nd on our sides. It was nice grabbing her arms and slamming that milf tush. She's a bit fleshy in the belly, but she knew her backside could keep up with the best of them, and I really think she's happy to get any positive attention at this point. I realized why in the morning. Her face really showed her age (like Maggie May style). But LB kept going. I didn't think I'd get the 3rd shot out, but I was really unencumbered and when I pulled it off it shot well on to her back.

So this is my quirkiness (at least until I can get back to teenage go go dancers). And without doubt, even with a drunken hangover, those 2nd and 3rd shots genuinely cleared the brain cobwebs. (Slept like a baby the next night!) I gave her an extra couple hundred for being a good chap (I think she was disappointed she didn't get more, but seriously, she might be over 50...). We didn't exchange numbers, and she'll be on her way out soon, but hopefully this can (almost) hold me over til I get on my SE Asian xmas hunt in a few weeks.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   13-12-2022 08:41  Karma  +6   
myketin   8-12-2022 22:55  Acceptance  +1   
Tonylemon888   28-11-2022 01:42  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   23-11-2022 23:01  Karma  +2   Thank you.
boscitc   23-11-2022 07:58  Karma  +6   
lostmojo   22-11-2022 12:18  Karma  +3   
porkchops   21-11-2022 23:46  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing your well-written account!
zorglub   21-11-2022 22:40  Acceptance  +1   Very nice post, thanks for sharing. Good to know that the cation is back for those of us into freelancers