Nationality & Language: Filipina, good English
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: SGD500 overnight, plus drinks
Repeat: Maybe

Despite asking for intel and receiving generous suggestions from bros on this site, I had no time to try and book anything formal in Singapore due to my work schedule.  So, after finishing dinner on Boat Quay with some work colleagues late one night, I found myself wandering up Circular Road checking out the bar scene.

As I walked up the street, there was a cute Filipina sitting in one of the outside chairs who made eye contact, and I thought to myself that I would not mind taking her back to the hotel.  Looked late 20s or early 30s, cute face and super long straight dark hair.  Also a few visible tattoos on the arms.  I walked up to the corner and did a U-turn, and as I walked back she ran up to me and asked if I wanted to buy her a drink, which I readily agreed too.

Once in the bar, I realised the difference with the curtain bars that we used to have in HK before COVID, and god do I miss those!  Had a beer and had to pay extra for her to get a tray of shots for herself.  Unlike HK where the girls usually had a shot of coca cola, this was actually shitty tequila that the girl had to drink.  In any event, after a couple of rounds we had struck up a good rapport and she said she much preferred working in HK where she had free lanced at Amazonia a number of times.  We agreed a price for overnight, but rather than leaving I was told she had to wait until 2 am when her shift finished, and that although her boss was a nice guy he would not allow a bar fine type arrangement as things were so different in Singapore.

In any event, once we hit time we were off to the 7/11 to buy condoms and in a taxi back to the hotel.

Naked, this girl was covered in tattoos, angel wings on shoulders, flowers on her stomach.  The body was good, but given her age (and I usually prefer younger), was a little saggy on the stomach but nice natural B cups and she let me roam freely over her body with hands and tongue.

Session one was hot and sweaty.  A large amount of DFK, multiple positions, and perhaps because it was so late and I was tired, I lasted a long time so was able to enjoy her from all different positions and angles.  When I finally   she collapsed on the bed and said "You broke my pussy".

Quick showers and then set the alarm in time for morning sex.  The GFE was really good here too.  She was a cuddler and basically wrapped herself around me all night.

Session 2 in the morning was also good.  Stuck to missionary and a lot of DFK, breast kissing and sucking and her pussy felt great.  Still really tight.    again, cuddled for a few minutes and then she dressed and was on her way.

Overall a good experience, and my first "overnighter" with a WG.  It seemed expensive, but made me long for the days when we had curtain bars in Wanchai (Club Bunny, San Francisco, Club Venus etc), where you could go in, select a young Filipina to your liking and then head off to a love hotel for an immediate shag after one drink rather than having to wait for closing time.  Such a shame that the COVID restrictions put an end to all of that...

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   23-11-2022 17:31  Karma  +4   
mffftmo   22-11-2022 22:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
austin821   20-11-2022 07:46  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   20-11-2022 02:19  Karma  +6   
HelloLadies   19-11-2022 14:30  Karma  +5   Good times will come (or cum) again