Karma 244
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2022 07:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Philippines- Manila- *WARNING* Freedom spa and Deja Spa

Do not waste your money with these spas. The photos are so highly photoshopped that when you see them in person you will want to hire the photoshop guy to do you pictures LoL.

If you do decided to book with them here is my expereince with them. When you book with freedom spa, you have the option of home/hotel visit or there studio condo. If you are going to book with them let them come to your hotel. The condo that they use for the spa is tiny and not well suppllied. The condo is also really hot, the AC was weak so they were using a fan that was located right infront of the bed.  They only had two towels and a soap pump for your hair and body. They claimed that they where still working on getting a bigger and nicer condo. There was also a small devider that had another girl waiting. Her Name was Mrtyle and she also did not look like her picture.

Freedom Spa
Mariposa and goes by Courtney in Deja Spa ortigas
Age early 20S
FV: I would rate her picture around 8/10 on the site but in actual life she is more of 4/10
BV: set of double D but soggy and almost falls down to her belly button, she was wearing lingerie more chubby then her picture
Attitude: more cold, a litte reserved compared ot Lucile, but overall nice
MV: they did massage at the end of the deed able to provide a soft to moderate massage
Hygiene: smelled clean, they didnt shower before the deed and only did quick wash after
PSE: they did do twin BBJ, DFK some gtg.
Value: cost 12k pesos for the twin that gives you two pops for 90 minutes. I struggled to pop once

Licile she is on deja spa also i just dont know her name there
FV: her photo is abot 7.5/10 in real life she is more of 3 to 3.5
BV: she looks she has had kids, her breast is C cup but has feed 3 kids with them, she is more chubby then her picture and lots of belly fat
Hygiene: smelled clean, but also didnt shower they said I was first costumer
Attutude: very nice lady pleasent to talk too
PSE: was the most active bbj women on top

So i booked twin through Manila tonight they had tonnes of great reviews all 10/10 and esssay long reviews about how amzing these two are. I had alot of extra cash because it was the end of my trip so I decided to treat myself.

I decided to go to there spa which is located in Ortigas. Its small studio cubao very old looking building. That should have been my  first warning. I go up to the condo and is greeted by Lucile at first i thougth that maybe she is just the receptionist becuase she looked nothing at all like the pictures. When brought me to the matress that was on the floor and intruduce me to Mariposa it hit me liek 10 tonne truck. I was shocked and had to do some deep breathing excercises to calm myself down. After sitting on the bed for about 5 minutes and fighteing with myself internally I tried convinved myself that maybe the service is top notch otherwise the reviews wouldnt be 10/10 all the time. One user even said “Mind blowing sex”  “ best twin he has ever experience” worth double what the are charging”.

In the end I did decide to go through with it. The expereince it self was average. They did ask what my fantasy was, but never fallowed any of it. Wanted some Wet sloppy BJ and CIM.  They did BBJ together one on my shaft the other one on my balls. They never switched Lucile did the BJ while Mariposa suck my balls.  After about 10 minutes Lucile placed a cover and got on top. mariposa sucked my nipples and rubber her soft large tits on my face. Eventually lucile got tired and Mariposa then gave me a BBJ while lucile did some light kissing and nipple sucking. Mariposa then put cover and fucked me for about 15 minutes then we switch mesh. What ever I did I couldnt cum. It was diffcult, I regreted my stupid ass for going through with it. They eventually both got tired and so did I.

Liculce ended up vigioursly giving me a HJ while I fingered Mariposa, i then closed my eyes and was finally able to release after 15 minutes. In the end the only feeling i had wasregret, and felt shitty for the next 24hrs. They did give me a 10 minute massage and then i opted to take a shower and leave right away. 6 months later I still remember it because it pissed me off so much. It wasnt even about the money but the crappy experience.

I also did post a review on Manila tonight and soon realize why all the reviews where always 10/10. They deleted my review within 18hrs of posting. i got reported LoL and even Mariposa messaged asking why I went throught with the deed. I also wondered myself. Now I dont do spas unless it has reviews from this site. This place seem to more accurate and less deletion of bad reviews. I only the MP and KTV you can atlease see what you pay for.

Beware of the photoshop scams in Manila Spas.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
commercialNoob   14-1-2023 03:10  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the warning lol keep ur head up
stinkyfeet   28-11-2022 13:09  Karma  +10   Wow, 200usd can get fine poon what a waste
stitzer   22-11-2022 19:32  Karma  +1   question here is. should we believe one or two bad FRs or ten+ good FRs..haha
jezzzz   22-11-2022 13:00  Karma  +5   thanks for the warning
batman108   20-11-2022 14:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
booby_lover   19-11-2022 23:55  Karma  +3   Better feeling regret than a burning sensation that needs antibiotics to cllear.
Jjaa123   19-11-2022 09:21  Karma  +3