TG agent - Russian girl

Date : 30 October
Name : Nina
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
Price : $2,500 for 60 minutes
WIR: HELL NO!!

Always wanted to try a Russian “high end” girl. Saw the girl on a feed on TG. Asked the agent to arrange the meeting. Thought the fee was a bit high, so my expectations were high too.

The agent messaged and asked if I wanted to cancel the meeting earlier in the morning. I did not want to or said I would cancel. Tried for a long time to get hold of the agent. Eventually got it confirmed. Got given the hotel name. Said they will give me the room number on arrival. On the way to the hotel, the agent changed the hotel location. Said the girl has moved hotels. Pissed off yet horny, I still decided to go to the new hotel location.

Got to the hotel and was told to wait. I was told after about 20 minutes to go to the restaurant floor, she will meet me there. Got off the elevator and saw the only Russian girl there. Not even remotely the
Same as her profile pictures. She spoke English which was a plus. Being there and messed about, I decided to still Have a bit of redemption.

Went up to the room. When we got there, her friend was still in the room. Just woken up and had a shower. She then pulled on some pants and a short and left in her slops. I asked if I could have a shower. She said yes, but there will only be one towel for the two of us to share. The room was also in a bit of a mess. I saw what appeared to be a small bloodspot on the sheets. She tried to make smalltalk. I told her I want to do it in the shower. Thought it would be the cleanest. She agreed. She had an very skinny body. Fake C-cups made up for the experience bit in all fairness, I should have called it off before getting to the shower.

The girl told me after while I was getting dressed, she was not a fulltime girl and only freelances once in a while. The agent never told her about the appointment until about 30 minutes before my arrival.

Moral of the story, dont let the little head think in these cases. My pockets were lighter and it was not a memorable experience.

Recent Ratings
pervertlee   4-11-2022 14:27  Karma  +4   these russian tg agents are notorious for using fake pics. ive been baited a few times too
Islander33480   4-11-2022 13:37  Acceptance  +1   Which agent ? Good to know who to be wary of.
HK_Legend   4-11-2022 11:03  Karma  +6   "The agent messaged and asked if I wanted to cancel the meeting earlier in the morning" ...maybe a sign...
manhands   4-11-2022 10:35  Karma  +4   Thanks for taking one for the team. When in doubt walk

Yes