Subject: Meet me N. S11 - Bait n Switch?
ekebus
Carnal Conqueror

UID 120555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 422
Posts 21
Karma 419
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2022 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Meet me N. S11 - Bait n Switch?

Date & Time of Session: 3 Nov
Name: S11
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/B84325-NP-HoneyGirl-S11.html?ref=Search[stype,region]
Agent: Meet me N. @hotelss789 https://t.me/meetmen
Nationality & Language: Thai. Speaks some Mandarin
Face: 2/5 looks younger and slimmer in the photo. Probably a very old photo since she's been doing this for years.
Body: 2/5 advert says she has fake boobs but these are not done very well. can see stretch marks
Height: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 600 for 45min
Repeat:  No.

Hotel near North Point MTR, just walk in without scanning, receptionist does not care. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt but the girl looks nothing like the photo. What I got was a dark skinned Thai girl with completely different facial features compared to the photo and below average looks. If I saw her at a walk up I wouldnt go for her.

She was quite thorough in the shower. She ran her fingers on my thighs for a bit before BBBJ. She spent a good amount of time doing this and had decent suction, so this was probably the most positive aspect of the encounter. No massage whatsoever and even though the advert said wet kisses was allowed and we both used mouthwashed in the shower, I did not want to kiss her (and she did not initiate).

She capped me, did cowgirl for 30 secs then asked me to change to missionary. During the shower chitchat she said business was very quiet, but during the few minutes that I decided to pump her and get it over with she had to check her phone?! Then when I hugged her tight for the final few pumps she had her head compltely turned away from me.

First hotel exp so this was quite dissapointing. Feels like walk-ups are better? At least you know what you're going to get!

If the girl opens the hotel door and you realize its a bait n switch for HGs, do you guys ever walk away? Is there any ettiquette around this?

Recent Ratings
HelloLadies   7-11-2022 16:50  Karma  +5   Just walk. Always walk.
CompanionCube   7-11-2022 10:42  Acceptance  +1   Does messaging @hotelss789 on tg work? or is there a number that you need to call? did you need to provide proof of prev ...
Skepti10   5-11-2022 08:25  Karma  +4   Yes, just apologize to the girl and walk away
Bloodrage   5-11-2022 04:20  Karma  +4   Thx 4 warning, I tried this agent no B&S. Walk away from B&S, some agent blacklist u 4 not getting scammed
boscitc   4-11-2022 17:57  Karma  +6   That's too bad. I've used them before with no B&S, but things change. Always okay to walk away, you might be banned by ...
bigboy4791   4-11-2022 00:15  Karma  +4   
Caveat_emperor   3-11-2022 23:38  Karma  +5   At least it's easier to walk away at a walkup. Sounds like a pretty cheap/lower end HG though