Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Height: 1.64m  
Skill: 5
Service: 4
GFE: 2
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length: 42,000 yen, 75 mins
Repeat: Girl: No. Site: Mayyybe with a different girl.

So I was feeling exhausted after a long week of work, and didn't really have the time to head down to Yoshiwara, so I decide to look up outcall services in Tokyo. There was one in particualr that caught my eye, Tokyo Style, which had a really clear website written entirely in english catered to foreigners, so I gave it a shot. I texted them in LINE and said I was really keen on having Momoka, but they responded that only Sara was available so I just went with her instead.

She arrived at my hotel room in half an hour and immediately I was disappointed, as her profile listed her as (28), but she was clearly in her late 30s. Her body was also nothing like her pictures, flabby and with strech marks. Sara herself had a pleasant personality though, and despite not speaking english she had a little menu with her to explain exactly how her services would work and how much/long I wanted her for. I picked the 75 minute 35,000 yen deluxe course(basically means she does the massage naked), and topped up another 6,000 yen for the "premium" service. The website also listed her massage skills as being the best amongst the cast, so if she could redeem herself there I felt the price would still be okay.

Before starting, she made me sign a disclosure (written entirely in English) that I understood the rules, and we proceeded to take a shower together to start. After that, I picked an essential oil flavour for her to use, and lay down on the bed as she went to work. While she didn't have the looks she certainly was good with her hands, as her massage skills were exactly what I needed after a long week of work. She was very attentive and kept a constant pace of conversation as well throughout the service, as we chattwd about this or that. Of her 75 minute timeslot a solid 50 mins were a back massage, while she used the remaining time for the
"Premium" service, which ended up being a BBJ, 69 and full body sumata. I managed to cum with 5 minutes to spare, and we wrapped it up with a head massage. I thanked her for her time, she gave me a farewell hug and left.

Overall, even with the massage being better than expected, at 42k yen I still felt it was way too expensive for what was being offered (If I jad kept my options to the absolute bare minimum it would have cost like 27k yen, and I probably would have had an equally satisfying massage). It'll be unlikely for me to use this service again in the future, unless I see rave reviews of a younger girl I really like.

Recent Ratings
mffftmo   8-11-2022 20:41  Acceptance  +1   cant wait for my turn
Dilmah   6-11-2022 16:56  Acceptance  +5   thnx
headcheck   5-11-2022 16:31  Karma  +5   Original
JokoYu   31-10-2022 21:01  Karma  +3   Hope the next one's better!
Dr.A   31-10-2022 15:00  Karma  +10