Nationality & Language: PRC, Cantonese and Mandarin, very basic English
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 90 FS, Anal and Massage
Repeat: Nah

I had read some old reviews of KiKi and my interest was peaked.  I booked a late appointment and arrived on time.  When KiKi opened the door, I was surprised at what I was greeted with a old wg, who obviously has had allot of work done.  A blind man could have told that she has had work done on her whole body.   KiKi was very pleasant, despite the language barrier.  She gave me some water, she showed me the menu and I opted for Meal B.  We stripped down and got cleaned up in the shower.   Once we dried off KiKi was immediate down to business, she started with a bbbj and was able to deep throat me completely up to the hilt!!    She pushed me onto the bed and gave me a catbath followed up with another bbbj.  She put a dom on my lb, I fucked her doggy and mish until I shot my load    She cleaned up my lb and proceed to give me an massage, which wasn't the best I ever had.  She went back to giving me a bbbj, then put a dom on my lb.  She presented me with her ass and I fucked her anally for a while until I shot my load     We got cleaned up and I paid her.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   29-10-2022 00:38  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Kennichi   27-10-2022 23:30  Karma  +5   It's one thing I miss about the UK. I fucked tons of 18 year old WG's in the ass :D
littleitalia   27-10-2022 17:19  Karma  +2   But you managed 2 pops with her so something must have been right -- helps clear the mind for a day or so anyway
chickentastic   27-10-2022 13:17  Karma  +2   
hotjac   27-10-2022 12:19  Karma  +4   Anal is with an older WG just doesn't have the same zing as doing it with a younger one ... but, still it's good to kn ...