Body: 4.9/5
Height: 1.7m
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: not really
PSE: not really
Price & Session Length:  2,000 HKD for 60 minutes and 2,500 HKD for 75 minutes
Repeat: Yes; went twice

When browsing 141 I came upon the above mentioned link (which is posted under Walk-up). The girl on the photos looked great, so I WhatsApped what turned out to be her agent to make an appointment. When entering the flat, the girl who was waiting for me was certainly a different one, but she looked very nice and I especially noticed her beautiful, long legs. I was led to a large room, with jacuzzi (we didn’t use that), sofa and bed with a mirror on the wall.

Not only was the girl different, the price was different as well: she charges 1,100 for 40 minutes. But we made different arrangements, as described below. I’ll report both sessions; there was about a week between them.

1st session

After taking a shower by myself, we sat on the bed and she undressed herself. Her body looked really nice. Her cup size is AA. That’s as small as it can be, which she acknowledged right away but was not a concern for me. She started with a dry massage, but that did not work out well… She then turned around to lay down on her belly and I got blown away with her absolutely perfect ass. Her body is stunning: long super sexy legs, a perfectly-sized and as firm as can be ass, voluminous, but not too big. And then a very slim waist with a belly that is as flat as can possibly be. That’s 4.9/5 for me, with a full B-cup it would have been 5/5.

I touched her body up and down for a while, enjoying the magnificent curves. When she turned on her back, she took out a small vibrator. She charged 800 HKD, but I did not agree. Eventually, I paid 2,000 HKD for 60 minutes, including the vibrator. No oral sex was performed this time (see next session).

We then fucked the whole time: doggy style on the bed and on the sofa; cow girl and reverse cow girl on the sofa and the bed, on her knees and on her feet; from aside/behind (when she wonderfully held up one leg as high as she could) and aside/face to face; missionary on the bed and on the sofa, on my feet and on my knees. She was all into it. She also used the vibrator on me while in missionary, and that added some extra delight. Kisses on the lips only. She was pretty enthusiastic and I finished very satisfying. After a last kiss and hug, I left the flat.

2nd session

I’d booked her for 90 minutes and she agreed on 2,500 HKD. Taking a shower by myself again. As we had more time, we first sat down on the sofa for a short chat and I then asked her to dance for me and tease me. Oh boy! My eyes got an orgasm (should call it an eyegasm) looking at her sexy and sensual moves. That ass! Stunning. Perfect. She rubbed it against my dick, moving in circles while I was sitting on the sofa. That got me hard right away.

Time for some pussy licking this time (no vibrator during this session). I took the time, some 10 to 15 minutes, and the result was what we’re after: pussy became dripping wet and widening (but still pretty tight). She’s quite hairy and most of the hair got all wet. “Oh, you lick very good”, she said. My heart melted.

She also did some BBBJ, which was pretty good. She very gently touched my balls at the same time. This combination not only got me in heaven, but way further into the universe.

Subsequent fuck, alternated with some pussy licking, was very similar to the first session and that means: wonderful. And she had an orgasm when riding me on the sofa (at least all signals of that were present). She expressed her appreciation from time to time, and whether it is genuine or not, that’s always like heavenly music to a man’s ears. Although it was my plan to finish the whole 90 minutes, she wanted me to stop after about an hour. She felt longer was too long and suggested that 60 minutes was an ideal time and girls would not prefer any longer. I must admit that I’ve never had sex with a WG for much longer than one hour, so she might be right. I was able to stretch it another 15 minutes or so and then felt obliged to finish it. I asked if she’d prefer to stop and call another girl (there are at least two rooms in the flat and thus at least two WG’s) for me, but they were busy. But I’m not complaining and we ended it wonderfully.

Pro’s:
- Her body is absolutely gorgeous
- She’s kind and friendly, interacts well and is super sexy, sensual and fairly passionate, absolutely not a robot
- Privacy, it’s a building without any signs and I didn’t bump into other punters

Contra’s:
- Cup size, but that was okay for me
- No FIV, only FOV
- What put me off most, is that she carries her phone with her all the time and occasionally responds to messages. She even answered a call when we were doing doggy style. I’d prefer a phone to be put away and would ask for that in case of a future visit.

Recent Ratings
aday22   27-10-2022 23:15  Acceptance  +1   Sounds good but the girl in the photos/videos is definitely not A Cup
manhands   27-10-2022 17:41  Karma  +4   
BrownNuts   27-10-2022 15:11  Karma  +3   
godisdead   27-10-2022 11:58  Karma  +8   Good stuff. Thanks for sharing
sjtopher   27-10-2022 01:28  Karma  +4   
Bloodrage   26-10-2022 20:54  Acceptance  +1   are you her agent?
dienw   26-10-2022 15:07  Acceptance  +3   Great review. Where in TST?
theloverboy
Musky Member

UID 284401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 155
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-10-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline