Subject: Does therapy help in dealing with kinks? (How to get rid if a kink)
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 12-5-2024 15:25. 
rigdonovan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 260
Posts 32
Karma 253
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2022 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Does therapy help in dealing with kinks? (How to get rid if a kink)

So I ask this because I am a married man with a kid who every now and then spend money massage services. I never have sex with the girl or let her see my penis. I don't really let them touch me or anything I pay them to allow me to masterbate while they suck my toes. I want the girl to be pretty, I'm not into old/ugly chicks doing it. With that said, I honestly want to stop it.

I saw a girl today at wonderful spa (after 6 bait and switches from 141 girls...I will never use 141 again) and she did it but I can tell she was uncomfortable and disgusted after. Idk this made me feel even more guilty. Sure I exploded after like 15 mins but I honestly didn't enjoy it. I felt all kinds of wrong.

I don't want to sneak around and do this.
Any advice? Should I see a therapist?

Thank you for allowing me to rant

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   22-10-2022 18:33  Acceptance  +2   I wouldn't think this kink would worry most girls as it sounds like very easy money.
hktomcruise
Kinky King

UID 19338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1423
Posts 133
Karma 1416
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2022 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Possible Solutions to your Kink / sex addiction

A few options for you to consider:

- Yes I’ve heard from others that therapy can help if you can find a therapist with the right experience
- Read / watch YouTube sessions of Russell Brand, he is a former sex addict with an interesting perspective on how to deal with certain kinks and sex addiction
- Join live webinars with Sex Addict Anonymous by Zoom, basically AA for sex addicts. They follow a 12 step program.
Zodek
Kinky King

UID 245713
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1061
Posts 97
Karma 1039
Acceptance 440
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2022 14:09  Profile P.M. 
What's your kink anyway, getting your toe sucked? Is your partner unwilling or is your kink doing it with a stranger? Role play could help and openly talking to your partner about your kinks could help... But best leave it to some sex therapist and do some solo or couples session. Partners may not understand if you come at them out of the left field.... Best to have a professional in the room on neutral ground to help explain your needs and frustration and advice for path forward.

I think therapy does help and much better than reading stuff online or watching tubes. I think you can do the internet research too to get context and then you have more info to go to a therapist with.

[ Last edited by  Zodek at 22-10-2022 14:11 ]