Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2022 23:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yoyo @ Aroma Spa

Date & Time of Session: October 2022,
Name: Yoyo
Nationality & Language: China
Face: 7/10 - Face is not bad
Body: 5/10 - no boobs basically. mine were bigger lol. But she is skinny and small. so quite fun
Service: 9.5/10 - great, did everything i asked
Price: 1600 for 90 mins.
Repeat: Maybe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked through Aroma and was directed to building in Jordan. Same building for Messi that was in my previous report.
Quite a few spas must use this same building as another bro was in same lift as me and I could see similar directions on his phone.

I asked specifically if the TG picture was real and the agent said yes.. but unfortunately, it was not even close in real person. However, I'm not a big breast person so was content with young decent looking and thin girl.
She said she has only been to HK for 3 days as previously she had to first work in Malaysia for like 2 weeks then come to HK to work for a month. Not really sure why that is but something to do with can't be in HK for that long if direct from China??

Went through shower together and gave WBBJ. Not great but showed great effort.

Had 90 min session so got her to give BBBJ till CIM.

Then went through massage and chatted. Very talkative. Could tell she was very young by topics she mentioned lol.
She was super wet after DJ her for 5 mins. Haven't seen one as wet as her for quite some time.
She also has mirrors around her bed so was great during doggy.

Overall great for those who want to try someone young but be warned of no boobies.

Recent Ratings
littleitalia   19-10-2022 21:48  Karma  +2   Sounds like it would be ok if she had tits