Subject: Eden Spa - Central - Never again!
sneakyp
Carnal Conqueror

UID 78498
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 94
Karma 287
Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2022 17:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Eden Spa - Central - Never again!

Name:  Didnt Ask
When: Oct 2022
Link: https://go141.com/en/A50285-Central-SPA-EdenSpa.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Skills: 7/10
Service: 6/10
Repeat: No
Damage: 700 - Body 2 Body

Hey Bro's

This will be short and sweet, not my COT at all.

I was in central, needed a massage. This was not my first choice but other locations were busy.

Settled on Eden Spa, As I entered it was dark, very run down and just felt old.. musty smell.

I was already committed, so went along for the ride. I was ushered into the room by an older lady in a tight black dress, tits were pushed up.

Massage was the classic pressure point Chinese style to start, she asked where it hurt, I told her lower back... she went to work right away on my lower back and ass, this part felt great..  Teasing started right away. She upsold me to "body to body". At first when she put her breasts on my back it felt quite nice. Her LB teasing and "reach around" was also quite nice.

On to the flip, her tits were very very saggy, that dress and bra did wonders.  

She finished her job and proceeded to go back to a normal massage.

I'm being very generous with my ranking above, the place was a dive.

Avoid if you can.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   17-10-2022 18:20  Karma  +5   Went ONCE too. No More. 28-36 Wing Kut Street (2 entrances) there is one in 1F that looks VERY cheap, old style, but qui ...