Status Offline
Post at 16-10-2022 18:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fila Spa - Daisy

Date & Time of Session:  Oct 14 evening
Name:  Daisy
Link: https://t.me/filaspa
Agent: Fila Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Canto, Mandarin)
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 (but slight sagging B cups)
Height:  160+
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 (50min)
Repeat: no

So I guess I haven’t graduated from Newbie yet, so I’m posting here.  Had a friend recommend this place, but overall disappointing.

Had time in the evening before dinner, so contacted the service earlier in the day.  I asked for a SYT, and the response was to go for Daisy.  Figured all their photos were fake anyway, and the description seemed ok, so I agreed with full intention to bail if WG wasn’t  worth it. I got there on time and was given the room number and went up.

In the dim light, as I entered, I noticed she was slightly older with heavy makeup.  But she didn’t look bad (nothing like her photo) and had a very slim body and seemingly okay tits.  Decided the body was worth the punt so went in.  Was asked to pay first, then asked to strip.  Somewhere in the middle of this, her phone starts beeping, and she goes to check her phone.  I let her without asking, but five minutes later, I notice she is just surfing WeChat.  I’m mildly annoyed as I’m sitting on a chair in my birthday suit waiting for her and she’s lounging on the bed just playing with her phone.  After some grunts, she realizes I’m still there and takes me to go get showered.  As she strips, I notice her sagging tits, but the rest of her body is very nice - smooth and decently taut skin, flat tummy, well trimmed LS.

The shower was rather mechanical, and I figured there wouldn’t be any chemistry, so didn’t bother with much small talk. We started with the massage which was rather mild, and half the time was one handed as she focused on her phone.

About 20min into an unsatisfying massage, I asked for the BJ.  Sloppy, but very mechanical.  Not much suction and not too deep.  She did stop halfway and ask if I wanted FS,  but I was not going to blow anymore money. I tried to get into it, but she wouldn’t let me touch anywhere but her tits.  Not once did her nips get hard.  Was clear she just wanted to get this over with.  It took about 30min to finally make it as she finished me off with a HJ.

I rinsed off again and bailed as quickly as I could.  So not worth it.  But all is not lost, I have an outcall massage with my Royal Sauna beautician next week, and let’s hope the chemistry is still there!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
PiR2_42   18-10-2022 14:06  Karma  +4   
batman108   17-10-2022 11:58  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   17-10-2022 11:34  Karma  +8   Thanks for taking one for the team.
zebra   16-10-2022 21:22  Karma  +6   Please keep posting
cactuss   16-10-2022 20:02  Karma  +5