Face: Cute, teeth not great
Body: VERY fit, spinner type, small man made boobs
Height: 5'3
Skill: Good
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $500 + 100tip
Repeat: Yes

I usually tend to avoid this door as the last few times, it was answered by a previous punt who always tries to get me to go in. She's not very good and I rather just not do the awkward "maybe later"

This time, i was rather surprised by this really cute girl who answered the door in short tight jean shorts and a tight black top. Super slip but fit. Price is right and I went in. The sealer was she looked like this girl I know who I can't stand (but is cute) so this would be one of those hateful fucks. When the clothes came off, it was an even better surprise that she was actually fit and not just these skinny girls that are flab. Confirmed she does yoga quite a bit the results show. Wasn't a big fan of the man made bold ons which weren't even big. Small B's but they were rock hard. I would have just preferred a flat chested natural A.

Shower was good, lots of teasing and stroking. Onto the bed, she actually got on her hands and knees before I even dried off and started going to town on LB. BBBJ was on point with lots of writhing around and ball licking. I was quite turned on and had to slow her down a few times. It was also fun watching her from the mirror and she did her thing.

Laid down on bed, and asked for her to continue with her superb skills some more until she domed me up and put a little KY on. TIGHT. She was a moaner for sure and was down for pretty much any position. She was a little hesistent on doggy but eventually eased her into it and she seemed to quite enjoy it.

TUrned her around to finish in missionary and when I , i blew all over her belly. She playfully smacked me a few times for not cumming inside the condom. Not sure if this could be classified as a hateful fuck as she had good skills and if i hadn't paced myself i would have blown in the first 2 mins

showered paid and left. would repeat.

Recent Ratings
littleitalia   11-10-2022 00:23  Karma  +2   
MrButtons   10-10-2022 20:12  Karma  +5   
Sam2045   10-10-2022 16:20  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   10-10-2022 09:15  Karma  +5   How are rooms in Flat K ? Brand new?