Nationality & Language: Thai, Little English
Face:  8/10
Body: 7/10
Height:  5’4”
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  1300 baht
Repeat: yes but didn’t get contact details

After few beers and was looking for some action. Myself started walking closer to the walking street(afternoon around 2pm, when nothing happens)looking for somebody who could impress me. There was a lane just before the walking line where I took a left and found a massage parlour with many girls. Not many was of my interest, except one particular girl.

I had interest on so straight away went In asking for massage. When she started massaging and asked if I can do boom boom. She shared it will cost additional 1500 which I was okay with but I’d need to go upstairs where rooms they own rooms.  I was not really looking to move into a room upstairs (afraid of possibility of camera). So I asked for happy ending with her be top less. I have to pay extra 300 but for the service.I was Okay and She started it immediately. She did the work very well.

I asked her if she will be okay to visit my hotel which she said that she was not allowed to do(only the room upstairs). Definitely thailand is not a place where we are restricted to only one girl, so I was happy with whatever service I got and completed it. Paid the required amount and left, wish I could have clicked a photo of her or marked the location for later use but anyway I am sure I can find better or similar girls during my next visit.

Recent Ratings
obe   3-10-2022 07:57  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   1-10-2022 22:19  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   1-10-2022 19:10  Karma  +1   Wow. 3 years to write up.
marleyking
Musky Member

UID 283587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 7
Karma 135
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2022 20:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I found this forum just a month back.wait for few months, planning to write more reports after my next trip