Acceptance 219
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2022 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Choei (Chloe?) @ Pattaya Spa - mixed feelings

Date: Last week of Sep
Name: Choei (mayby it's Chloe misspelled)
Link: TG Pattaya_Thai_Girl
Nationality & Language: Thai - speaks little english
Face:  2/5 - photos are misleading. same girl as photos but she is not as thin and her face was rounder and puffier than photos. not MCOT
Body: 3/5 - slightly chubby body (photos misleading), small but decent natural boobs, shaved pussy
Skill: 3/5 - light but good massage with lots of oil. she was friendly and smiled often but did not speak a lot...maybe her english is not so good. for part 2, i did not push for too many extras but she seemed cooperative...decent CBJ and FS.
GFE: 2/5 - friendly but not chatty
Service: 3/5 - good but not outstanding in any way.
Price & Session Length:  $900 for 90 mins
WIR: Nope - prefer to try others

After my great experience with Katy, I decide to try my luck again. Booking experience was excellent as before on Telegram - they replied quickly with details.

Location is quite convenient on Wellington Street in Central. I arrived on time and went to 1/F. I rang the bell. The girl who let me in asked if I have booking. I told her yes with Choei and she said she was Choei. I am surprised as I was expecting someone much thinner. When I look carefully, it is same girl as photos but the photos are too flattering. I am feeling slightly disappointed. But she was friendly and I decide to go ahead.

Went in the room and took my clothes off. Then wear towel and go out to the common shower to shower by myself. There are two showers in the spa - I use the other  shower stall this time which is really small. Not convenient.

Massage was decent though she didn't use enough pressure. I request for harder pressure but she didn't really understand. It was light but good massage with lots of oil and also little bit of teasing of the groin area. She worked on my back and then asked me to flip and continued to massage my front while I try to make some conversation with her.  

She finished the massage and then asked me what service I wanted. When the session started, I was thinking of just HJ but by now I am horny and she seemed friendly so I ask for the full service.

She did some more light teasing and gave me a decent CBJ. I changed doms and tried a couple of positions before shooting in mish. Wasn't the best session I've ever had but wasn't as disappointing as I initially expected.

She is a nice young girl but maybe not MCOT. I will try some others. She is here for a few more weeks.

The pricing in this spa is quite good. Hope they get some more beauties from Thailand.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   24-10-2022 12:18  Karma  +3   
dimdimdimx   18-10-2022 14:12  Acceptance  +1   Great report. I’ve been meaning to try this place. Is she relatively attractive? How big was she? Fake tits?
batman108   30-9-2022 08:44  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
PiR2_42   29-9-2022 23:32  Karma  +4   
theworld   29-9-2022 20:32  Karma  +5   
lively192   29-9-2022 20:17  Karma  +4