Font size: S M L
紫珊 @ Messi Spa

Date & Time of Session: September 2022
Name: 紫珊
Nationality & Language: China
Face: 7/10 - Face is not bad at some angles
Body: 6/10 - nice man made boobs, average body, not fat or slim
Service: 5/10 - kept blowing but that was only service
Price: 1800 for 90 mins. Was suppose to be 1700 but said CIM extra 200 but changed to 100 a end
Repeat: No way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked through Messi and was directed to building in Jordan. Previously Messi was all in TST but i guess with recent influx, moved to Jordan.

Anyhow, got to the place and she looked alright so went on in. Took shower together but it was quite tiny. Did give a WBBJ there.
Moved out and she was attentive and help dry me down.

I lied down on the bed and said to go for quick CIM first before moving onto massage and she suddenly told me extra 200 hkd. I was like, there has never been a need for extra if it says its part of the service in advertisements for Messi.
I partially wanted to leave at this point because arguing would probably worsen the experience regardless of win or lose.
But my LB needed attention, so I agreed to extra 200.
Gave a mechanical BJ but I managed CIM after awhile.
Then she gave me a back massage and just kept chatting in mandarin. It was alright but there was no catbath or anything. Just massage, and then flipped and back to BJ. Sucked for a good 15 minutes then I said can put cover on.
Started with missionary then changed to doggy. After that I expected her to ride me as I was tired but she just took cover off and said she will suck me to finish again.
Didn't want to argue with her so just let her go at it for 20 minutes till finish.

Overall, service was poor and I didn't like the sudden extra charge but she didn't complain about the sucking time although I felt she wasn't very good at it. Too mechanical.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   29-9-2022 13:18  Karma  +3   Ouch, dashed expectations make for a dreary day, unless someone makes up for it ...
lively192   29-9-2022 10:37  Karma  +4   
shooter2012   29-9-2022 09:05  Acceptance  +1   sad to hear that but thanks for your report. Should have luck next time, bro.