Subject: Oriental Spa Autoplaza - beauticians (VIP rooms action!)
8shuffler8
Lustful Lord

UID 2617
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 83
Karma 566
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2022 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oriental Spa Autoplaza - beauticians (VIP rooms action!)

Date & time of sessions: Aug-Sep

So I got into the beauticians game late. I started trying this out in August with the beauticians in Oriental Spa. I was told there were less beauticians here compared to OPS but still supposedly around 20+. I see them walking around in the waiting room in the past, some looked really good but I always thought they just gave manicures and ear-cleaning service lol. Reading some of the reports here made me want to explore! I've seen the beauticians in OPS CWB when I used to go there and definitely saw some good-looking ones before.

BTW I won't be writing down the exact names of the beauticians here in case I get anyone in trouble. For "extras", they may quote different prices depending on time and person. I typically use the VIP massage rooms here. There are also private rooms for the beauticians to use for the thigh massage part but these normally only come with the chairs. The VIP massage rooms have massage beds and chairs and are more private so obviously there are more options in there, haha. As to the cost, I can't be precise, I normally join the VIP membership and pre-pay/reload 10k when used up. Each time I go, they will deduct the room and standard house charges from the account and only charge me the tips portion for the girls. The room charge they deduct depends on the room itself, type, size, etc. So don't expect me to provide precise costs or charges haha.

Name: **
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 tips (plus standard house charges)
Repeat: Maybe

The first one I tried was youngish, she said late 20s. She had nice straight legs, 1.6m or so. She was friendly and chatty, pleasant personality. I asked for head massage for the first part. She did not have a lot of strength but hit the right spots. Could tell she had a beauty centre experience the way she used her fingers to rub my head and face. When it came to the second part, I asked for a thigh massage, and she asked that we move to the massage bed (in the VIP room).

I laid down on my back. She sat at my feet, and massaged my legs and thighs from there. She asked me if I wanted a HJ but I told her I would prefer not to cum as I had a masseuse coming in after. Couldn't really reach her boobs to check them out properly. Felt them through the uniform, seemed ok-sized but not sure if padding. Touched her legs and thighs (through the stockings). She had the kind of nice straight thighs that I really liked. Her skills were quite good. But she did not offer to take off her clothes nor did I ask for anymore. She had good skills, edging me a few times nicely, stroking both balls and shaft lol. This builds up nicely for the masseuse coming after that. All in, this is one I would probably repeat after I tried out a few more. Nice legs, pleasant personality, good skills, probably a good FS candidate in the future. Tip was $500 for each part, and would probably have been another $500 if she finished me.

Name: **
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 tips + "open big" charge + standard house charges
Repeat: Yes, after I try out a few more

Now this second one is a little more aggressive. She is definitely more experienced (and older as she told me herself). Around 1.62m height. Her boobs looked huge through her uniform. I started with the head massage as usual. She has more strength. She was also quick to "break the ice", telling me that beauticians can do a lot more in the VIP rooms and telling me what "other" girls charge for extras. Leaving me in no doubt as to what she can do haha. She was brushing her body against me and putting my arms on her thighs etc.

As we moved to the thigh massage part she asked me if I wanted to move to the bed, I told her I preferred to sit in the chair (remembering that they may sit far away at my feet out of reach). Sitting up on the chair, it is easier to reach out and check out if those boobs were as big as they looked. She reclined on my right side and licked my nipples while stroking LB. Very skilled. After 10 mins she asked me if she should take off her clothes. We agreed the $$ and she proceeded to do so. She took a couple of minutes to remove her clothes and folding them up.

As expected there was some padding on the boobs side. They were probably a large B. Still nice and natural, but not as big as they looked under the uniform. She had a good figure and seem to work out. She again suggested we move to the bed but I wanted to do it on the chair, hehe. After getting my LB hard again with a quick BJ, she got on top, capped me (she had a condom lol) and started riding me, while I grabbed and licked her boobs. I gotta make use of these chairs more lol. Great experience. We flipped over with her lying down on the chair and me on top . This is my first time doing a beautician FS and this got me hooked to try more! She was on the older side, and I would probably try for some of the younger ones.

Tips was again $500 for each part, but I had to pay her in-room separately for the FS charge, which I shall not state publicly here (obviously I brought additional cash). The bros who are familiar with the beautician play would know the range of prices for these. It is completely up to the girl. I am going to spend the next couple of months trying out more beauticians, especially the more famous and in-demand ones (wallet allowing lol).

Recent Ratings
Rastamouse   28-9-2022 17:24  Acceptance  +1   
Scurryscurry   28-9-2022 16:25  Acceptance  +1   
Hkballer852   28-9-2022 02:26  Karma  +1   
durr222320   27-9-2022 18:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
robwong   27-9-2022 14:23  Acceptance  +5   Excellent
Tsukimiyan   27-9-2022 14:15  Karma  +3   Same question in below, what made you start trying Beauticians? Also would you mind dming how much it costs you and stu ...
dienw   27-9-2022 12:57  Karma  +3   Thanks
anabikumi   27-9-2022 12:52  Karma  +4   
nitesky6888   27-9-2022 11:35  Karma  +8   Curious what got you to start trying beauticians even though the price of a HG will be lower? Haha
theworld   27-9-2022 10:00  Acceptance  +5   
povar123   27-9-2022 01:50  Karma  +3   
twiceAweek   27-9-2022 00:30  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
8shuffler8
Lustful Lord

UID 2617
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 83
Karma 566
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 14:44  Profile P.M. 
@nitesky6888 and @Tsukimiyan, that question actually made me think a bit more than I expected lol. I guess the beauticians pamper you with service a bit more, and you can see what you are getting before making any decisions. For HGs, they are cheaper but most of the time, the photos are very different from what you see when they open the door. The higher end HGs are charging close to the same numbers anyway.

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   28-9-2022 02:06  Karma  +6   Excellent. Might have to venture there one day and give it a try!
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1530
Posts 260
Karma 1495
Acceptance 690
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 15:15  Profile P.M. 
Besides the beauticians are dressed in OL style, it’s like fucking your own personal secretary. I have to say the low cut blouse, black sheer tights and tight miniskirts are a real turn on.

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   28-9-2022 02:06  Acceptance  +10   I can imagine it. Need to pay a visit to see for myself haha
hamyu   27-9-2022 20:27  Acceptance  +1   
8shuffler8   27-9-2022 16:49  Acceptance  +1   
daddycool
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61405
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 90
Karma 244
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 15:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by robwong at 27-9-2022 15:15
Besides the beauticians are dressed in OL style, it’s like fucking your own personal secretary. I have to say the low cut blouse, black sheer tights and tight miniskirts are a real turn on.

agree, the uniform of beautician is tight, smooth and silky ,
so sexy
Best uniform in spa shops , I like so much!

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   28-9-2022 02:07  Acceptance  +10   
hamyu   27-9-2022 20:26  Acceptance  +1   
8shuffler8   27-9-2022 16:48  Karma  +3   
durr222320
Nookie Newbie

UID 282239
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-6-2022
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 18:42  Profile P.M. 
Wow thanks bro never know that beauticians can have special services this open up a whole new world for me man. Would you mind dm me or hint me whats the price range for this also as i understand the charges would be room charge+ the tips + the special service charge right? Or there are hope u can hint me the total cost for visiting once (I know there might sleep different prices for girls but maybe an average cost?)

Thanks man great report
daddycool
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61405
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 90
Karma 244
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 21:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 8shuffler8's post

Thanks bros great beauticians report,
That's indulgence indeed!

Recent Ratings
8shuffler8   28-9-2022 02:47  Acceptance  +3   
Scurryscurry
Nookie Newbie

UID 102625
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 6
Karma 50
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2022 16:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 8shuffler8's post

Great post, thanks for writing! One of the things I don't like about Oriental Spa is that it is quite confusing! I understand the basic sauna format there: get changed, have a seat in lounge area, massage, and then out. But don't understand the VIP Room / Beautician system. Do you ask for a VIP room before getting changed or at the lounge? Are these rooms only available for card holders?

I was there a while ago, and when I was at reception, two arriving customers were led into a discrete door by the side of the reception desk. Is that the way to VIP? Or a VVIP dungeon that we don't know about?
8shuffler8
Lustful Lord

UID 2617
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 83
Karma 566
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2022 15:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Scurryscurry's post

VIP rooms booking first priority is for members, and normally fully booked. You could try to call and book in advance. They have VIP rooms from the reception side and another entrance upstairs next to the restaurant. The best thing to do is to get to know a manager in the waiting area and then ask them to help arrange.