Karma 2633
Acceptance 825
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Online
Post at 21-9-2022 21:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nova (Singapore)

This is another Thai chick I sort of banged in Singapore called Nova although I noticed she left a few days ago.
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=898169

Cost was 180 for 90 minutes and this included anal sex so I was looking forward to it. Unfortunately the looking forward to it was about as fun as it got.

When I arrived at her hotel room she opened the door in some sexy lingerie but hardly acknowledged me with her head in her phone. I still found her pretty attractive though.

I started to undress and get ready to shower and she stayed on her phone creating a bit of an awkward atmosphere. I then inquired about showering and it became clear she wouldn't be joining me but instead stayed on her phone while I showered. After my shower I came out and got on the bed and she came over and started a BBBJ. It was feeling nice so I tried to move her around for some 69 but she attempted to keep her pussy and ass unavailable by sort of sitting on my chest and changing her BBBJ to a handjob. I was thinking if I'm about to fuck that ass I'd better see if it's ready so lubed my finger and tried really hard to slip 1 finger in but she would shift around and try to make it difficult. At some stage I got 1 finger in a little way but it had become obvious this girl was not going to be letting me fuck that ass so I get her to suck me off again and decide I'll just fuck her.

I ask her for a BBBJ but she will only do hand job and really unenjoyable ones so I'm not even hard. After awhile I get hard and tell her lets fuck but this was unbelievable. She gets up and walks off to get a condom from the other side of the room for what felt like 5 minutes . I'm thinking wtf is she doing and of course by the time she comes back I've completely lost the mood. We try this a few more times and each time does very similiar but eventually we end up fucking missionary. Now she's the kind of girl it seems who would just like to lay back and wait for it to end and that didn't really do it for me so I tired and suggested she finish me with a BBBJ and I'll give her a CIM.

She has other plans though and starts up a terrible handjob again but I decide I'll just go with it so I finish. Well next time I look at her she is there doing my handjob with 1 hand and on her phone with the other which explains why it was so unenjoyable.

Shortly after that I give up and go and have a shower alone.

I'd rank this one of my worst experiences ever.

Edit - If you want my other SG story from last week let me know and I'll post but don't want to bore everyone.

[ Last edited by  booby_lover at 21-9-2022 23:07 ]

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   22-9-2022 12:50  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   22-9-2022 10:58  Karma  +8   Sorry to hear it. Please post the other report, thanks.
Skepti10   22-9-2022 10:49  Karma  +4   
flowmon   22-9-2022 06:20  Karma  +2   go ahead, post the other story
PHUNTRU   21-9-2022 23:34  Karma  +2