Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2022 12:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Russian

Date & Time of Session:  20 September 6:45 pm ish
Name:  Forgot to ask as she was super hot and toned.
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 was an absolutely stunner with no fat. Toned body and nice breasts and a great ass to squeeze
Height: 5'8 as she looked hot in high heels
Skill: 5/5 Just confident and slow and exhilarating providing a sensual BJ. Great skills
Service: 5/5 Everything was magic and exhilarating
GFE: 5/5 She was so friendly and sweet so the GFE is something I won't forget
Price & Session Length: 800 + tip
Repeat: Definitely will be coming back becuaee of her sexy face and gfe experience

It was a while since I had a romantic session and decided to visit fuji. When i got to thw lift there was already a long line and because i didnt want to wait, I decided to take tge stairs going up, helps keep me fit. When got to the 8th floor, decided to buzz but stupidly me saw the sign and she was busy. So i decided to carry on and walk up to the next floor on 9 and tried this room with a Russian. Honestly, wasn't expecting too much and i decided to buzz the bell, then i hear these footsteps walking towards the door. Obviously shes wearing heels which i find super attractive. Then the footsteps stop and slowly the soor opens just enough to see her face.....and boy was she just a lovely sight to see with the blonde hair and make up which i really like, wearing sexy high heels and lingerie.
All it took was just 2 seconds to make up my mind as i was expecting to be disappointed. She said 800 and I knodded with agreement and excited to walk in.

As she opens the door wider to let me in, i walk past her and she changes the sign on the door and then closes the door...at that time i grab her ass and lightly squeeze to express my excitement. She give a little giggle and turns and i give a light peck on the cheek.At that moment, LB is getting really excited and she sits on the bed and I follow as i kiss her shoulder and my right hand massaging her left breasts. She gives a laugh and then i take of my clothes. I then proceed to he shower and wash myself down, then dry off. Then i walk over to the bed and lie down, while shes standing on the side all naked and sexy and with me lying down see how long her legs are. Thats a really turn on which i really like and as she proceeds to cone over I ask her to wear her high heels and ask her to walk to the door and back. I just loce the look of her toned body wearing nothing but high heels that shows her bum lifted at the back and her breasts pointing outwards, such a pleasure to look at. At tht time LB starts to get excited and she then comes over and gives me little kisses from my leg up to my neck and LB is at full extension. She smiles at me and then gives the sexiest CBJ which is slow and sensual. She holds the shaft with full confidence and as she goes down she gazes at me with her eyes, boy that is really sexy. She keeps going for a few minutes. I have to change position before she makes me blow.
She lies down on her back and i return the favor by kissibg her her legs moving all the way to her breasts. She moves her legs up with feet on bed and i slowly move over her and spread her legs. LB is at full extension and i playfully aim LB into her LS, shes giggle and smiles with pleasure...at this time LB is on target and i slowly start to push and going at a slow pace, not wanting to blow just yet. Her eyes are closed and notice herlips letting out a squirm as i push and the aight of her beautiful face is a pleasure to look at.
After a few pumps i whisper into her ear and say doggie..her eyes open and she smiles.
As i come of her, she turns around on all fours, she moves close to the end of bed against the wall so she has some support. I thenposition behind her as she opens her legs wider. LB is now lining up and pushes to find her LS and entry is made and i start to penetrate and my hands finds her melons handing without support. I confidently support her breats while push her from behind.
As her face is close to the wall, she moves the side of her face hard against the wall and im pushing hard and move hands away from supporting her melons to pinning her hands against the wall. My heatbeat is rising faster and i am bigging to feel like a real beast, i move my legs from between her legs to outside her legs andfinding a firm foot hold on the outside frame of the bed.LB is fixed inside her LS and start to pound faster and faster and shes puffing with exhaustion and giving of light screams and still going hard pushing in andout and
I lay on top of her toned body for afew seconds then she smiles at me as she turns her head. I clean up and off to the shower.
After drying off i give her a kiss and make payment and she walks me out in her sexy high heels and lingerie

Recent Ratings
Frank12   26-9-2022 09:19  Karma  +3   Room number would be nice?
jojo9090   22-9-2022 18:02  Karma  +2   good work
kai123456789   22-9-2022 15:53  Acceptance  +1   Nice
jeffzeke   22-9-2022 12:28  Karma  +8   good work, thanks for sharing
Skepti10   22-9-2022 10:48  Karma  +6   
E36m3life   21-9-2022 20:59  Acceptance  +1   
thedyche   21-9-2022 19:15  Karma  +1   Nice report. What color were her eyes and do you remember which room?
Islander33480   21-9-2022 15:51  Acceptance  +1   Nice report !
Dutchy12   21-9-2022 15:14  Karma  +4   Thanks! Can you remember which room to be exact?
Mandoggy   21-9-2022 14:43  Acceptance  +3   Good job bro!!
PHUNTRU   21-9-2022 14:23  Karma  +2   
HK_FDI   21-9-2022 13:50  Acceptance  +1   
Vincent~~
Nookie Newbie

UID 111544
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 10
Karma 12
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2022 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 3volution's post

If toned body she is a brunette with tanned skin tone at the right 9A3. If blonde she is not toned but with big breast at the left 9A1? Which one please? Thanks

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   22-9-2022 13:42  Karma  +3   Maybe she is right in the middle at 9A2?:))