Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2022 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KB building 9/F room 8

Date & Time of Session: 16th Sept 15:30
Name:  didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese
Face: 4 /5 looks like younger version of AV star Maki Kyoko
Body: 3.5 /5 definitely tight and feels like a mid 20s girl, otherwise she's well maintained
Height: ~165cm
Skill:2 /5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3.5 /5
Price:  $1000
Repeat: maybe

Following up on my last scouting, I had decided to go and try one of those girls today. Unluckily when I had arrived, all doors were occupied, therefore I walked my way down to check out other rooms and most of them were usual KB standard. So I persist on waiting for the top floor top girls.

When the girl of 9/F 8 opened the door, she's only wearing a bathing towel, and she asked me to say the question of "how much" (weirdly it is usually either written clearly on the door or the girl said it by themselves), which she then replied $1000. A bit expensive for the location, but I just went with it.

The room is the smallest I have ever been in, only one short corridor that locates next to the tiny bath area then the bed and a tiny table at the end. Quite awkward for the two of us to maneuver in the room (hang the belongings and take off clothes). The first impression I got from her was either shy or cold. But after my try on talking to her with some random stuff, she appears to be the former. During the shower, she asked how old I am, and she said she's similar to my age.

Onto the bed, she asked me if I wanted to take the initiative first. I obliged and asked where you wish me to start first, and started with some light kisses on the body and sucked the nips. Light moans could be heard when nips received some actions. However, tongue action on down there was not available. Then switch turns, it turned out she's weirdly keen on licking my nips, but only hand action on LB, which is quite a bummer.

After getting LB hard enough, she climbed on, and it was the tightest I've ever been in, feels like myself being inside a newer year model of car, where the cloth on the seats are least molested. Unfortunately, it was so tight that I finished before we could switch positions.

Although the overall service and the room weren't on par to what I usually have with my regular in Fuji, given that they both charging similar price. Her exterior and feel of shyness (if acting or not) that makes her seems like really being a newbie in the industry, indeed made me wanna give a second go to see what can be done in the second round.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   21-9-2022 20:27  Karma  +3   Uh wow