Registered 13-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2022 20:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sham Shui Po walk-up

Date & Time of Session: September 15, 2022 ~7:30pm
Name:  Lolo - is what she told me at the end, although the ad says differently
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/61844?referral=district
Nationality & Language: Chinese, (Mando/Canto/some english)
Age: mid-late 30s probably, wouldn't even hesitate to say around 40s
Face:  ?/5 couldn't really tell with the mask
Body: 2.5/5, just a little bit on the chubbier side
Height:  ~160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 1.5/5
Price & Session Length:  quoted me 650 but she said 600 was fine at the end for the supposed hour, but I got out of there fairly soon
Repeat: probably not

Originally wanted to go somewhere else, but I found myself in the area so I decided to just check it out. Honestly, I've been trying to avoid the ads here since they haven't really met my expectations all that much, but unfortunately, sometimes I get my hopes up that "the next one will be different..." which, again, unfortunately has not been the case thus far.

Knocked on the door, she was wearing a mask so I couldn't really tell what she looked like. I asked for the options I wanted and she quoted me the price for 1 hour. The communication wasn't perfect, but it got the message across.

Sadly, she made me shower and wash up on my own at both the start and end which was disappointing.

Laid on the bed for a massage. She took my hands and had me touch her legs, ass, and cooch for a bit while she massaged me. The massage itself wasn't great, but that's whatever.

I had asked for some foot kissing/licking and a footjob just to try it. The service of that was good, felt nice and I had to ask her to slow down. But, basically everytime I was grabbing her ass or tits, or literally do anything, she'd laugh. And not the nice kind of laugh, it felt like she was mocking me or something.

Now, it wasn't like I was tickling her or anything, but maybe she thought it was cute or funny or something? Regardless, it really turned me off and was a total vibe killer. I didn't really want to say anything, not that it would've been communicated well anyway, but just because of that, I probably won't repeat.

Did some Mish on the side of the bed and finished with HJ. Overall, just didn't feel very notable or all that welcoming so I think I'll pass next time.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   18-9-2022 21:12  Karma  +2   That's too bad.
David.youngson   17-9-2022 12:59  Karma  +3   She seems to be into toe licking quite a lot indeed