4 hands with the legends

Date Early September
Place K2
Girls Yuko and Alice
Duration 90 min
Damage 2700
Service 5/5
GFE 5/5

I'm not going to rate Yuko and Alice because many of the brothers here have written in detail about them and I think I might just be repeating at this point.

I just got out of a long term relationship and I really needed a release. I messaged J and asked her for Sammi since she and Ella speak English and it's easier to communicate but they were busy. J suggested Yuko but I wanted the 4 hands service, she asked me to add Alice into the mix. I had Alice before and I knew she liked to get freaky but this was going to be my first experience with Yuko.

Appointments with J are a breeze and I got there a few minutes early. J told me Yuko was available but Alice would take some more time. I told her I don't mind starting with Yuko since it's just a few minutes.

What they say about Yuko is right, you need to see her to understand how much woman she is. She greeted me with the biggest smile and gave me a hug. We undressed each other and walked into the shower. Yuko has some bolt ons but they a very nice ones. She also has a little tummy but it looks great on her. She started washing me and I helped her soap up as well. I kissed her and started playing with her LS while roaming all over her body. I kept kissing her all over and finally asked for permission to eat her out. Ai got down on my knees and devoured her dripping wetness. She straddled my shoulder with one leg and I kept eating her out. It started with the fake moans but soon those moans sounded different she pussed her hips towards me so that I could do deeper. I inserted a finger as I kept licking and sucking on her nub, she was now putting all her weight on me and with that larger frame of hers, I started cramping a little. I asked her to turn around and kept eating her out, her boobs pressed against the glass. I decided to risk it and gave her starfish some attention, surprisingly she let me stick my tongue in. She was giggling and finally turned around and pulled me up, she washed LB and then asked if we could start the massage.

We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves off, she kept the towel on. I motioned for her to sit on the bed, I moved the towel aside and went down on her again. She was holding herself up with her hands but as her back kept arching, she was finally flat on the bed with my face buried deep in her LS. Her moans were getting louder and she kept rocking her hips. I felt her shiver and then her breathing got easier. I crawled into bed with her and she rolled into my arms, she was playing with LB who was rock hard. We had some LFK and her legs were over me. I grabbed her ankle and turned her around. She got the hint and pulled out the plastic bag.

I was deep in her again and she was going pretty hard as well. And we heard the knock on the door, Alice entered and was her usual giggling self to see me eat out Yuko with such vigor. Yuko asked her to grab the nuru, she was back with it in a few seconds and undressed and immediately jumped into the shower. In the meanwhile Yuko and I kept pleasuring each other.

Alice dried her self and jumped on the bed, she sat next to me and watched me eat Yuko, I gave Yuko's ass a little slap and she turned around still giving me a CBJ. Alice knew what I wanted, she climbed on my face and started riding me. This was too much for me and I asked Yuko to slow down, she switched to a HJ. Alice was still pushing her wetness into my face. I pushed her off and placed her next to Yuko. I made them both lie down next to each other and took turns dipping into their LS. Alice wanted more attention so she pulled me closer and pushed me between her legs. Yuko took this as a cue and got  behind me and propped my ass up and started milking me. This was it, I couldn't control myself anymore and blew my load all over Yuko, Alice and the sheets, with a little even ending up on me.

Alice wss laughing and giggling and Yuko went to wash up, Alice pulled me into the shower and I was in this sandwich of boobs and ass. I kept kissing Alice while I fngered Yuko. Yuko finally decided to step out after we hit the glass a few times and she was scared we would break it. As she was drying herself I started fingering Alice, she slowly started stroking LB again but I told her I needed a break. She made a sad face and guided me b ack to the bed.

I was spent and now had a girl in each of my arms. I started dozing off and they both took this as a cue to start the massage, first dry and then with Nuru. The B2B was intense. Alice was massaging my sack and Yuko was playing with my butt, LB was waking up again. I pulled Yuko closer to kiss her but she motioned to the clock and said her time is up. I couldn't believe 90 min had passed. As she stepped into the shower to wash up, Alice went into overdrive. First CBJ then took the plastic bag off and started rubbing it against her ass and LS. I told her I wanted to 69 again since we only had 15 min. She pushed her ass against my face and started waking up LB into full attention. I asked her to pass the nuru, I put some on her ass and inserted my my finger, I turned it around and with the other hand was playing with her nub, she started riding my finger pretty aggressively and was deepthroating LB. I was in heaven again and I blew my second load.

We just lay spent, with her lying on my stomach with my finger up her stinkhole, this is when Yuko walked back in and told us the time was up. We got off the bed and showered with some LFK and then dried ourselves off. As we were dressing Yuko started making the bed and this is when I thanked both of them.

I told J I was going to tip the before hand and since I didn't have any change I handed the tip to Yuko and asked her to split with Alice. I paid and spanked both their asses before I left.

For the first time Yuko really pushed the GFE for me, Alice and my relationship has always been more sexual but Yuko actually made me feel amazing.

I might do another session with just Yuko when I'm not as horny. My horny days are For Alice

Edit: I removed the pic of them together and removed the RA as well

[ Last edited by  badelaude1 at 14-9-2022 16:36 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FirstTime   23-9-2022 11:35  Karma  +1   did alice allow dfk?
Emailpt8888   19-9-2022 23:47  Acceptance  +1   Great review!
lostmojo   19-9-2022 12:26  Karma  +3   
Sandwhale   18-9-2022 18:48  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   15-9-2022 23:45  Karma  +2   Thank you.
theworld   15-9-2022 17:26  Karma  +5   Excellent
David.youngson   15-9-2022 13:18  Karma  +3   What was the official / quoted price for 2 girls together?
lively192   15-9-2022 10:51  Karma  +4   
Rickymonkey626   15-9-2022 06:37  Karma  +5   Nice and hope you are ok after the breakup
batman108   15-9-2022 00:36  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
nitesky6888   14-9-2022 23:38  Karma  +10   
Mandoggy   14-9-2022 22:14  Karma  +3   Damn! I need to try
calaisien   14-9-2022 21:30  Karma  +6   
hkpunter999   14-9-2022 19:05  Karma  +8   
Sam2045   14-9-2022 19:03  Karma  +2   
vinc9   14-9-2022 18:46  Karma  +6   Phenomenal - I was thinking 4 hands will dilute the experience with Alice- seems I may need to revise that.
hnr00c   14-9-2022 18:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
boscitc   14-9-2022 16:53  Karma  +6