Post at 13-9-2022 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
安娜 (Anna) in TST

Time: Sep 12, 2022
Name: 安娜 (Anna)
Agent: @pretty080
Nationality & Language: Mainland (Guangzhou) - Communicated in Canto
Face: 3.5/5 cute, some blemishes
Body: 3.5/5 was described as spinner type but definitely not the advertised 43kg. Slim but not toned, some noticeable flab when sitting down. Great set of enhanced knockers though.
Skill: 4/5 wet and slurpy bbbj
Service: 3/5 pretty standard, but nice and friendly
GFE: 1/5 no kissing, no daty but to be fair, I didn't initiate
Price & Session Length: 1500 / 1 shot
Repeat: No - limited time in HK and many others to try!

Read a few previous reports about this agent's stable, so went ahead and joined the TG channel. Browsed the talent and decided to give Anna a try. Was described as 156 cm, 43kg and though the one picture from the channel doesn't reveal much, I was excited about the potential there. Messaged the agent entirely in Mandarin and got responses very quickly. The agent actually tried to push another girl to me, but I stuck to my guns and said I was only interested in Anna this time. Was then given the hotel name and contacted agent again when I arrived. Given the room number and up I went.

Was a bit surprised at the girl that opened the door - instead of a young very slim petite figure I was expecting, I was greeted by a slightly older, rounder type with a fairly well-endowed rack. Nonetheless, she was cute and I proceeded into the room. The thought I had been B&S crossed my mind as the agent had tried to pressure me to meet someone else earlier but I really couldn't be sure since I didn't see any face pics of Anna before I arrived. Just to make sure, I asked if she was Anna to which she confirmed. She also told me she's from GZ which seems accurate as she spoke to me in Canto for the whole session with the clearly distinct mainland accent.

She asked for payment upfront which I obliged and asked if I wanted to shower together or alone. I opted for alone and waited for her to finish as well before getting to the action. She started off with a cat bath, sucking on my nipples, licking and breathing in my ear while giving LB plenty of attention with her hands. Moved to a bbbj which I definitely felt was the most enjoyable part of the session. She had just the right amount of suction while keeping it very wet and making sexy slurping noises as she bobbed up and down my shaft. I almost blew my load right there and had to tell her to slow down a bit. After what seemed like forever of her going to town on LB, she finally came up for air and had to grab some tissues for all the drool and saliva running down her chin. Put on a condom and asked her to get on top. Pretty standard CG and soon moved her into missionary where I could bend down and feast a bit on her titties while pounding away. When I was at the brink, I stopped her and we switched to doggy. in doggy, I grabbed her hair a bit and spanked her lightly which she didn't seem to enjoy much so instead I just grabbed her waist and decided to start pounding her as fast and hard as I could which she seemed to enjoy a lot. When I felt myself about to blow, I let off a bit and asked where she wanted me to cum to which she gave the most boring answer to just blow into the condom. Oh well, I started up again until I did just that. Cleaned up and we did enjoy the shower after together.

Service was pretty standard but decent, and she does seem like a very nice and friendly girl. We had some good chit chat too about her work before in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. I told her I'm based in Shanghai and she got all excited telling me about her last trip there. It didn't cross my mind to ask, but on my way out, she actually asked to add my wechat which I said no problem. Unfortunately I'm leaving HK at the end of this week and there are plenty more talent I want to try so unlikely to repeat with her. Agent did message me after asking how it was. I replied it was fine and maybe I would check out some other girls in a day or two.

Attaching two pics here, one without RA is the one from the TG channel. One with RA is her WeChat profile pic.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   15-9-2022 00:40  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   14-9-2022 10:38  Karma  +8   
MrButtons   14-9-2022 00:19  Karma  +5   
Sam2045   13-9-2022 18:00  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for sharing
godisdead   13-9-2022 14:17  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
americafirst141   13-9-2022 09:37  Karma  +6   
momozzz   13-9-2022 08:32  Karma  +4   thanks for the nice report
magictime12   13-9-2022 07:13  Karma  +3   
boscitc   13-9-2022 07:02  Karma  +6