Acceptance 39
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2022 18:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Scouting report from a fellow zombie : Lam Bong

Time & Date : 12/9 18:00

After a year of roaming on this very helpful site and rating others' posts. My today's finding in Kam Bong to prove whether the last post about updates in the staple is true or not, got a result which was enough to persuade me to make it my first post. Forgive me if it is too lengthy, I will try shorten it if I make a full report.

Since the last post about the staple had indicated, I went straight to the 9th floor, after seeing all rooms on the first floor were all occupied.

By the time I got to the floor, there's only the corridor on the right that was opening. All rooms in the corridor were vacant, maybe due to today being the public holiday. I first pressed the bell on room no. 8, although it had signs on the door saying the girl being 18 years old and a school girl and stuff, it is generally a normal practice for the industry and no one should have expected anything on it being true.  To my surprise, when she opens the door, she almost looks like the Taiwan artist Lli Cheung (previously known as the girl who sells Chicken pieces)!

With this encouraging view, I have decided to take a look in other rooms. The room onto the right hand side got a girl thats more tanned but only slightly older (probably mid 20s or early 30s). Then the girl in the very front of the corridor, is similar style to the one in no. 8, very young and quite good looking.

Unfortunately, today is not the day I will try any of them, but I have definitely bookmarked them two in my head, and will be back to try out. Despite all other rooms in the staple remains similar to before (a bit aged women compare to other places), this sudden lift of quality on the top floor is most definitely a welcoming surprise.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   13-9-2022 19:21  Karma  +8   Thanks for the report. Did you shred any HKD on this visit?
godisdead   13-9-2022 14:15  Karma  +8   Thanks sharing. Keep it up.
magictime12   13-9-2022 07:10  Karma  +3   
PHUNTRU   13-9-2022 00:02  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   12-9-2022 23:19  Karma  +4   
boscitc   12-9-2022 21:21  Karma  +6   
zebra   12-9-2022 20:13  Karma  +6   Thanks and please keep on reporting.