Reading Access 10
Registered 24-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 9/F Russian

Name: Didn’t ask
Link: N/A
Nationality: Russian & German (she said her grandfather is from Germany)
Face: 3.5/5
Age: she said 25, (base on the tightness of her pussy and her face, I agree)
Body: 3/5 (I wouldn’t say she’s fit, between medium to large size, big ass, firm boobs)
Skill: 3/5 
Service: 4/5
Repeat: No
Language: Very limited English

For a lot of reasons, I can’t walk up and down and scan through floors, so I rely on this forum a lot and usually just go directly to my targeted room(thank you guys for your reports!).

After reading a few reviews about the Russian girl at 9A2, I decided to rush straight to 9/F, and luckily only 9A2 is available at that time, so I walked straight in, and didn’t have a chance to see other Russian faces. 

She was smoking when I walked in, she asked “Sorry I am smoking, do you mind?” I said” No problem at all.” I took my time to grab her ass and touch her body she kept smoking and used the other hand to play with my LB. We looked at the mirror together, I hugged her from the back, then she started to dance, slowly up and down and flirting my LB with her nice big ass, my LB is getting hard, and she said “ Wow, very strong.” She continued to play with my LB for a while before I headed to take a shower. I lay on the bed, and she started kissing my body, making sure my LB was rock hard before capping with dom. Then she kept smiling, looking at me and said. “Just relax, enjoy.”

I would skip the usual routine and give you guys some highlights.
-Pretty tight pussy
-BJ skill is average, with a few deep throats (Surprised to see her able to swallow my whole LB). 
-HJ skill is below average
-She kept playing with her pussy when doing mis position, which turns me on even more. 

Conclusion: Service is not bad, she kept smiling all the way which is hard to find on Russian girl from my experience. She 175cm with a little big size of body. Overall worth trying if her look and body is your cup of tea. But If you prefer the BJ for a longer time, she is not your type.

Hope you will like it! Have fun in your next Fuji Hunt : )

My next target will be a blonde Russian, hope there's some good ones you guys would recommend.

After reading so many reports here, I decided to contribute, it's my first time writing a report, hope you guys will like it

[ Last edited by  kohax at 10-9-2022 18:35 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   13-9-2022 14:18  Karma  +8   Thank you for sharing
Up8   11-9-2022 22:50  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   11-9-2022 00:28  Karma  +5