Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-9-2022
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2022 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hidden Jem in shenzhen

Date & Time of Session:  last session 2022- 09 -1  around 9:00 pm  (they are open from 12am to 11pm )
Name:  梦丝阁  
Agent  wechat:  M15012798372  
Nationality & Language:  Chinese only
Face:  varies with the girls  
Body:    varies with the girls  
Height:  varies with the girls  
Skill:   4/5
Service:  it’s usually very good
GFE:  4/5
PSE:  4/5
Price & Session Length:  90 minute   600 rmb up to 1500 , tips not necessary,  but if you want more you can negotiate  
Repeat:    yes  
This is my first post here hope you enjoy it.   
A friend of mine, last year  back  send me this agent contact, and highly  recommended it,  he was so excited when he was explain  to me  the whole experience, that I had to try it for myself. And after the first time In august last year I have been a there several times. Here I’ll report to you my overall experience.

INTRODUCTION: First of all this place is not an hotel, nor a Spa But is An apartment.  To have access to it you need to book in advance with the agent (I left the contact on top).  1 hour before usually is enough.  She will arrange the girl that will wait you there. Usually I’m pretty confident that she will chose a girl I like so I don’t ask any lineup, but it is still a viable option. (up to now all the girl I met there were more than pretty and their skills were pretty good, some of them even top notch.  Once you booked  the agent  will give you all the instruction, to reach the apartment.  

AMBIENT:  The apartment is Duplex in a new compound in Nanshan is clean well kept but mostly Very Very discreet (that is the overall idea here). There are two rooms in the apartment one at the first floor and one at the second, so no more than two customer at time. (and I never met anyone not even accidentally

THE SERVICE: Once I was in, she gave me a menu with the price list for the different kind of services,  something however that I had already discuss with the manager in advance.  After a quick Shower and a change of clothes (disposable shorts ). She started to give me aback massage, she asked if I wanted any oil but I declined.  15 minute in and  she start teasing me moving her hand under my pants and breathing close to my ears,  I took the hint and move my and under her skirt and into her panties,  straight to the point. She was soaking wet already after few minute like this she took of my pants and I undressed her.  I put her on her back and start eating her LS away once she couldn’t take it anymore I stopped and she went to town on my LB, while I was fingering her.   It was amazing . She asked if I want to fuck her for 600 Rmb more but I decided against it.  We kept at it for another 40 minute licking sucking, and so on  until I couldn’t take it anymore and shoot my load in her mouth.  After that we talked for a bit once the time was up  I cleaned up paid (1000Rmb) and left.

NOTE:  Up to now all the services I tried  were excellent,  each girl is different in her own way.  The policy here is NO sex everything else goes,  but really depend from the girl, some of them will be up to it, for a price of course.
Overall This is a nice place, bit expensive maybe, but worth it, and it became my go to place, cause I’m sure I will have a good time.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   9-9-2022 11:30  Karma  +3   It's been my experience that real pros don't use WeChat because its monitored so much ... but nice info
bigboy4791   8-9-2022 23:39  Karma  +4   
nitesky6888   8-9-2022 23:24  Karma  +8   
pushkin13   8-9-2022 18:56  Acceptance  +3   
lively192   8-9-2022 17:48  Karma  +3   
wlanwlans
Nookie Newbie

UID 157345
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2022 01:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This sounds a better serivce than the HJ massage in spa places around luohu districts, which charge around 400 RMB but for a half hour service. This seems pretty good for a 40 min part B. I think I have tried this agent but for a incall service, the girl was just soso so not very exicted.