Body: 7/10
Height: 5"3’
Skill: 1/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD1200/45 minutes
Repeat: Probably not

Yet another visit to Fuji, with the intention of seeing the much acclaimed ruskie on floor 9. Made my way up to the 9th floor only to see nobody in site. There were no signs on any of the three doors. Does anyone know what happened to them? With nothing but the thought of Eastern European heaven on the way there, I was pretty damn disappointed! And so, the scouting of the building began. There appeared to be a few middle-aged cleaners mopping the floors at the time. It was quite awkward manoeuvring past them in the narrow hallways. There was a tall Chinese girl I had missed out on to another fella on floor 15. And a pretty girl on the 2F who said she was from the US but didn’t have an American accent. Having decided to check out 1F first, the sign had flipped back to Please Wait by the time I came back.

In the end I settled on a girl from Taiwan who called herself Weiwei. She was wearing white lingerie with very high heels, it was a surprise to see the drop in height once they were taken off. She was a pretty girl with good proportions. B cups and a cute butt. She had been watching a variety show on her tablet when I rang the doorbell. She immediately switched it off as I entered and gave her full attention. We had a nice chat in the shower which made me feel very comfortable. Once dried off I lay down on the bed. She pointed towards a big chart of services on the wall and asked what I wanted. This was when my jaw dropped…I couldn’t believe the prices. I think the base price for 30 minutes was HKD980 which is much more than other Asian girls, and around what you would expect for the Europeans. Already lying naked on the bed with Weiwei after having my LB fondled in the shower, I thought it be too rude to bail (really should have asked for the price at the door first: rookie error). I asked for 45 minutes and we started with CBJ.

She struggled somewhat in capping me with the dom. The CBJ was okay but nothing special, she did do a little catbath as well. Ordinarily I don’t care too much for it but this was actually pretty good. She then seemed pretty happy with how hard she got me and said “let’s go” in a playful way. I asked to start with CG but she said she needed to get used to my size first before mounting on top. Do any brothers have any recommendations for WGs offering decent CG? It’s something I’ve been searching for to no avail recently. Anyway, upon entry in mish, Weiwei told me to be gentle. So I started with soft strokes which she seemed to really enjoy. She let out constant moans and bit her lip which I found very attractive. I spread her legs out wider but she said she was cramping up, so I closed them onto my shoulders. It was all a bit awkward here as she was bumping her head on the headboard. After a repositioning away from the headboard, we carried on. Weiwei I have to say is MCOT, she gave good GF vibes. It felt like a good connection as even in the awkward moments she would laugh them off. As we recommenced, I couldn’t help but take her to pound town. She gave a great yelp on the first stroke, as I powered my way deep into her I could tell she was in pain. This was a massive turn off, I stopped and asked if she was okay. She said I was going too hard. I decided to let her rest and fondle her body for a few moments. Once she said “let’s go” for the second time, I instructed her to go doggy. But she said she doesn’t that position, much to my surprise. We did a little bit more mish before she mounted me for CG. This wasn’t good. She  said she didn’t have enough energy for it. And so I said it’s okay, brought her shoulders down to me and helped do the work from the bottom. I made sure to go gentle. It was an attractive sight as I gaze at the ceiling mirror whilst she moaned in directly in my left ear. Time was almost up and she finished me off with catbath HJ.

It was a strange experience where I felt a good personal rapport with Weiwei but the actual sex was a let down.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   13-9-2022 14:19  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
americafirst141   8-9-2022 20:37  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   8-9-2022 16:39  Karma  +4   
David.youngson   8-9-2022 12:06  Karma  +3   Super pricey.. At least she is young lol