Post at 6-9-2022 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Netherlands][Alphen aan den Rijn] Salon 261 - Melissa

Date & Time of Session:  August 2022 Afternoon
Name: Melissa
Link: https://salon261.nl/alphen/info.php?id=Melissa
Nationality & Language: Dominican /Dutch, Dutch and English
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5 (this is what you call thiccc)
Height: 165
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  160 Euro , 60 minutes
Repeat: Hell yea

When I was visiting Stefany, another beauty distracted me for a moment. At the time I remembered thinking DAMNNN she is thicccccc.
So a week later I called Melissa for an appointment, so was really nice on the phone. And a few days later I hopped into my car and drove to Salon 261.
I walked into Salon 261 and I was greeted by a really nice and hot lady, to my understanding she is also a provider.. maybe next time .

Melissa came and picked my up, give me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek and we went upstairs. Ofcourse I am a gentleman and let ladies go up the stairs first so that I can enjoy the view . She knew what I was trying to do, so she gave a seductively look and walked up the stairs. I couldn't stop smiling at that point and knew that this will be a wonderful date.

Arriving at the room she started to DFK me full force, I had a feeling I was going to be eaten. I went to the bathroom and Melissa helped me clean my LB, when it was clean she give it a little kiss and grabbed it and pulled me towards the bed.
At the time she was wearing sexy black lingery and high heels, my LB couldn't wait for action. She push my on to the bed and immediatly climed on top of me and continued to DFK me, my hands went grabbing her big ASS. I couldn't stop grabbing her ass and slapping it, when I did it Melissa told me to slap harder. At some point she went down on my LB, I asked her if she could kneel on her knees while sucking and licking my LB. The moment she looked up with my LB in her mouth and the horny look and feel she gave me was incredible. The BBBJ was AMAZING, this is what you call a 5 star BJ... After a while I went down on her and played with her F cup tits and wet LS. I never had an F cup in my hands, but it felt really nice . I couldn't stop playing with it.
We did a bit of 69, with her on the top where I could enjoy her big ass on my face. What a godly view, I couldnt stop licking her LS and swallowing the sweet juice she produced. But it was finally time for action, she skillfully put a dom on my LB.
We straight went into CG, were she was riding my LB like a pro while I was sucking her tits. At a certain point she was slapping my face with her big tits and I couldnt stop laughing. She turned around and I was fking her RCG, well it was more she was doing the work. She is really a freak and knows how to ride my LB, I couldn't hold for long and but I had to finished in doggy. So we switched positions really quick and pounded like a mad man while slapping and grabbing her big ass.

After the hard work she offered to do a quick massage, which was really nice of her. We talked about life a bit during the massage and I took a quick shower. Gave her quick hug and a slap on her ass and left the place with a big smile.
I have nothing to complain, this was one of the best experience I ever had with a WG. And I think it will only get better when we get to know eachother.
Already cant wait for the next time.

[ Last edited by  Lolla1337 at 6-9-2022 23:25 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   19-9-2022 21:10  Karma  +5   Hot
eyezonly   16-9-2022 01:04  Acceptance  +1   
swan   15-9-2022 00:52  Karma  +5   Naaaasty!
Skepti10   7-9-2022 17:01  Karma  +8   
halfclover   7-9-2022 02:27  Karma  +8   Sweet Sister Sadie that is a lot of WG!