Ethnicity: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: HKD600
Return: Maybe

Made a stop over at CWB to checkout Fuji. Was hoping to experience the acclaimed Ruskie, Alina. However she was sadly unavailable. And so decided to scout the building for a general overview of the talent on offer. A good mixture of girls from SE Asia (Laos, Vietnam), Mainlanders, a few Russians and locals. In the end I decided on a mainlander in room A1 on either floor 10 or floor 12 (apologies for the fuzzy memory!).

She welcomed me in a two piece black lingerie. Incredibly down-to-earth and friendly, I was made to feel at ease straight away. Once I stripped down she gave plenty of compliments (you have to assume this is said to every guy, but it felt natural enough to make me feel special). I was told that her name is Bibi, she’s a mainlander from Guangdong and therefore spoke Cantonese. I was then ushered into the shower where she joined and gave a good wash with extra attention on the LB. This got me rock hard and ready to go. With the shower over, she told me to use the disposable towel on the table (not sure about you guys, but disposable towels are a big plus for me). There was a huge pile of them in her room.

We then made our way to the bed where she did the standard cat bath and HJ. She gave compliments on my size (again I’m sure she says this to everyone). Things then progressed to CBJ, it wasn’t too long before she told me to take her in mish, at the same time she told me that she wouldn’t go on top because her hip was hurting. I was pretty disappointed as I was hoping for some CG action. I obliged to give her what she wanted and went straight to pound town. The moans and constant feedback Bibi gave let me know she was enjoying the ram. In the moment I put her legs over my shoulders to get even deeper, however, she said wasn’t flexible enough for it (she did apologise sincerely though). After a series of ever instensifying moans and groans, I had to stop for a slight 10 second breather - she asked if I’d cum to which I replied that I’d just started and up the tempo We then moved onto doggy but I insisted on facing the mirror so that I could see her face whilst I gave my all from behind. She seemed to really lost it this position and the moans got much louder. I then asked her to mount and take me for a ride but she unfortunately said no. She then finished the session off with a HJ to completion.

Bibi is quite good-looking, nothing special but had a good slim figure with B-C breasts. Her skin wasn’t the smoothest. She has a slight tan and knows how to make you feel special in a GFE approach. I’d rate her personality higher than her performance. Overall it was a good experience, I might go back but only after checking out what else is on offer.

Recent Ratings
Up8   8-9-2022 22:46  Acceptance  +1   Sounds good overall is she a looker?
David.youngson   6-9-2022 20:11  Karma  +3   No rimming?