Nationality & Language: Mandarin / Canto
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 - B/C
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5, maybe 4.5 or 5 if wanted to test limits
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1100HKD; tipped 500
Repeat: Already, and will look to do so in time

Julia is Julia at K2. If you search the forum, Julia seemed to pop up more often than not, so nothing new here for regular punters and regular mongers. But for me, the cat became curious in August only because I was always one of the ones that avoided the crowds lining up for bubble tea or outside restaurants because it was either overrated, priced incorrectly to attract business, or actually worth a try. For me in August, it was trying to confirm it was the last reason. So this review is for the punters out there who are in the same camp about Juli / Mia / K2.

Disclaimer: this review is not entirely focused on Julia, as you can find those elsewhere, but a combination of Julia + Mia/K2 and fact check.

Mia / K2 always worth a visit because of discretion and HK Island as an alternative to TST where you can get lost in the fish in the sea and playing the probabilities to find MCOT. So as far as location is concerned, tick. But HK Island and venues can be a hit and miss with talent and location. I have been trying to find other HK Island venues and talent as an alternative as Mia / K2 can get repetitive if no new talent. I have fact checked Molly and Yuko in August too and will get around to as well as another HK Island venue (negative) but writing on Julia first because have repeated, but not necessarily a repeat repeat repeat unless lockdown reduces choices.

On Julia, the facts do check out. I will skip the foreplay, play, and service as P1 / P2 and potentially P3 checks out. I will skip how satisfied I am after each visit and also leave to wondering about what can happen on the the next. I can confer with the other bros in terms of her service. She is a 4-4.5 on average after both times visited her. If you're looking for someone to please, she can be a potential 5/5, as that's her key strength. Even on the first visit, she stretched the boundaries on P2 quit a bit as either she wanted to do you service, or she felt this punter worth retaining. She succeeded there. On the repeat, I could have come prepared to stretch the limits further. but leaving it for another day. On BBBJ, similar to another punter, YMMV, but she will draw the line.

On looks, she is a definite 4, but for me, borderline above that, depending on frequency of visits and lighting. But looks + service combined and you can't go wrong. Can't have one without the other.

All-in-all with Julia, a must try for those who haven't. A must remember for those looking for a pleaser whether just P1 or playful P2. But can't go wrong with Julia on this side of the harbour. Same for Mia / K2, one of the better venues on this side of the harbour, but without more talent, not really a staycation option.

Happy punting.

Recent Ratings
j.clasnic   1-10-2022 02:06  Acceptance  +1   thanks
wong12345   16-9-2022 23:59  Acceptance  +1   thank you
HKGPeter   11-9-2022 00:22  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   9-9-2022 09:43  Karma  +6   Keep it up!
Bmw735i   9-9-2022 01:47  Karma  +2   Julia not shaved
lively192   8-9-2022 02:06  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   7-9-2022 22:12  Karma  +3   great one. is she shaved?
zebra   6-9-2022 14:24  Karma  +6   More fact check please
vinc9   6-9-2022 13:55  Karma  +6   Nice. I do think facts checks out with various reports from punters. Looking forward to your next ones.
dienw   6-9-2022 13:46  Karma  +3   Thanks