Reading Access 20
Registered 24-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nok - Jordan - Temple Street

Name: Nok
Link: Not listed.
Description: Around 176cm. Big bolt ons but not rock hard. Long hair. Long legs and normal build. Large Thai style tattoo covering most of her back.
Language: English and Thai
Location: Temple Street. Circle K on corner. Walk towards two goldsmith shops. Stairs leading up between the two shops.
Face:3/5. Can tell she is Thai with some work done on her face. Sharp features.
Body: 3/5. Tall, smooth skin, nice arse.
Skill: 4/5. Long time on BBBJ. Riding skills good.
Service: BBBJ, CG. Did not try DATY or kissing.
Rate: $250. Gave $300.
WIR: Maybe. Can’t beat the price.

In Jordan to scout out Mina from FirstTime’s report but no one was in when I knocked. Rang her neighbour’s door but that was a no go. Since I was in the area decided to walk around Temple Street to check out the scene and then over to either Foremost or KSM.

Quite a few WG outside stairwells. From afar with their high heels, short skirts and tight tops they look tempting. Getting closer however they are in their 40s or higher. Past a few older guys on stools and I stopped by one and asked if he had Thai WG. He said yes and my little brain kicked in and I followed him up.

I chose the tall one out of two that he had and she was for me the better looking one. Went into the room and my god was it small. Enough for a double bed and two people to stand in. Windowless, no aircon, just a floor fan, no shower pre or post action. Now I know why it is $250.

Removed clothes and onto the bed while she was still getting out of hers. The bed just had a soft blanket covering to lay on. No disposable lining so who knows how often it gets washed. No wiping of LB and choice of CBJ or BBBJ. Chose BBBJ and it was very good. No teeth, minimal hands, different speeds. Onto CG then doggie. Finished in that position.

Laid down and we cuddled for a bit talking about Thailand, cool down with the fan, then wipe down with wet wipes. Asked about the room and there is another one which has aircon but the other girl uses that one. When we left the room, the living room, if you can call it that, had two guys waiting already and the other girl was just sitting there. I guess these guys were waiting for the WG I had just been with. Took a long shower after I got back home after thinking about that blanket. Now some might ask if she was a post op ladyboy ? She was tall for a Thai lady, body shape was not slim and she did not have man hands or feet from what I saw. Voice was not deep. Everything else can be changed through surgery and in that dim lighting and little brain in action it was a good time had.

Recent Ratings
toey_toad   5-9-2022 22:18  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   5-9-2022 21:56  Karma  +2   Thank you.