Nationality & Language: Thai
Height: 155cm
Bust: C cup, enhanced
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 3900 THB for 90 mins for 2 shots, I only got 1 as s time ran out
Repeat: Yes

Made an appointment the day before and went into Kokoro in the afternoon. I was greeted by the mamasan and told me Mona will be right out. Meanwhile I sat down on the couch sipping on the bottle of water they gave me and looking around at the somewhat lolita style decor.

Mona came out without much expression on her face and my heart dropped a little. As she handed me slippers to wear, I thought she might be having a bad day and isn't in the mood to deliver good service. She showed me the way upstairs and brought us to the jungle room. The room is not too small compared to what I have seen at Doki Doki before and the small fountain in the room is a nice touch. We started taking our clothes off and I couldn't help but stare at her body. She has light tanned skin and is a petite, slim cute girl with large enhanced knockers.

After stripping down, I sat down on a plastic transparent stool with a hole that allows her to rub my asshole later. She slowly and sensually rubbed soap on different parts of my body, one section at a time. As she is doing this, my dick goes super hard because she is great at teasing. She is not trying to rush through the process and make me cum which I appreciate a lot in hindsight. She rubs her tits, uses her feet, sucks and blows as she give soft moans the whole time. It wasn't too over the top so I didn't find it off-putting. After this sensual massage, she instructed me to get up and get ready for the nuru massage.

Once she got the nuru mat ready, I laid on the mat face down and Mons started working her magic. She starts licking all over my back, legs and eventually move onto my asshole. Next I flipped over and that's whenn the party started for me. I look into her eyes and she is sliding all over the place licking my front side and gives me a decent BBBJ. Nothing spectacular but at this point the build up made everything feel intense to an inexperienced chap like me. I reciprocated by sucking and licking her tits while playing with her clit and pussy. At this point, I was ready for her to slip on the condom and she started riding me cowgirl. There was some LFK and it only took about 5 mins of slow rocking and fast pump in the end and I nutted 5 days worth of cum in this position.

She slowly climbed out and start cleaning up and she told me it's already 70 mins into the session. So I figured I wouldn't be able to get up and get a second shot. Even though I prepared to shoot twice, I was still happy and grateful I had such a good experience with her. I am quite sure I didn't connect well with her but she was a professional and made me feel welcomed. Would definitely love to visit her again in the future

Recent Ratings
Gdluck   11-9-2022 21:34  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   5-9-2022 15:35  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   5-9-2022 10:55  Karma  +5   Excellent. More reports, please!
obe   5-9-2022 08:10  Karma  +10   Excellent
bigboy4791   5-9-2022 07:04  Karma  +4   
hotnax   5-9-2022 03:49  Karma  +3