[Spain][Barcelona] Day 1 Alejandra

Date of Session: Sep 2022
Name: Alejandra
Agent: VecinitasBCN
Link: https://www.vecinitasbcn.com/alejandra
Nationality: Latina - said Paraguay & Argentina
Language:  She spoke Spanish only
Face:  6.5/10 - ok but wouldn't check her out on the street
Body: 8.5/10 - shorter than a lot of asian girls, but with much bigger tits (real too!)
Height: 155cm
Skill: 6/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  EUR 70/30 min
Repeat: Agent yes, her no

Coming off a business trip I decided to fly to Barcelona for a short trip. After checking a few local & international forums I settled on Vecinitas BCN for my first girl. While my first preference for this agent would've been Alexia, Penelope or Kim unfortunately the timing didn't work out so I chose Alejandra for her big tits instead.

After booking via whatsapp (they also have telegram) I arrived at the designated place and headed up to the first floor. Whatsapp directions said to "ica al PRAL" which meant to go to the 1st floor (PRAL = Principal). The door was opened by Alejandra who was hiding behind it like those walk-up girls. First impression she was very short, her face was not a head-turner but still acceptable, and her tits looked fantastic. Unfortunately I don't speak any Spanish so the communication was very difficult but we managed with a little help.

I showered alone and used some mouthwash. Afterwards we went straight into some deep kissing, albeit without much tongue from her. Next was some standing bbbj which I love but it was a shame she wasn't doing DT and stopping every minute or so. Definitely not as skilled/willing as the Romanians in FKKs. Nevertheless I had a great time playing with her tits. We then moved to the bed for more kissing and then bbbj before I asked for the dom. It seemed like she would've been happy to continue doing bj until you since CIM should be included in the price.

We start in CG so I can keep kissing her mouth & tits, before moving to doggy and finishing in that position. She was quite vocal but wasn't the most realistic. Still managed to finish me off though!

After some google translated chat (from Paraguay/Argentina, been in Barca for 5 years, etc) I shower again and left. Tried asking to see all the available girls for next time but she wasn't willing (or none were available). I left the building exactly 30 minutes after walking in. Not bad for EUR 70 but not the most amazing experience either.

For my remaining days I will try to catch my top 3 picks, maybe try a EUR 200 agency girl and might go for an independent as well. Wish me luck!

No RA since pics are publicly available.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   9-11-2022 19:50  Karma  +5   
alex_french   6-9-2022 16:14  Karma  +5   Well done
austin821   6-9-2022 07:20  Karma  +6   
kevinlaag   5-9-2022 11:58  Karma  +1   Excellent
Jack_Sparrow   4-9-2022 19:16  Karma  +5   
batman108   4-9-2022 11:47  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hotnax   4-9-2022 11:17  Karma  +3   Damn wish i woulda known about this site.
Dr.A   3-9-2022 22:58  Karma  +6