Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2022 13:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
1st time fun with Siu Siu

Name: Siu Siu
Date & Time of Session:  Thursday, Sep 1st 2022
Location: Room 3, Flat H, 5/F, Phoenix Apt., 54 - 70 Lee Garden Rd., Causeway Bay
Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 1/2 hour
Repeat: Maybe

This is my first time visiting SiuSiu, as I have heard that she is allot of fun.  I booked her for a session after work as I had a client meeting in CWB.  When I arrived and she opened the door.  She was surprised to see that I was black!  Yeah, most WGs don't do black guys, but she welcomed me in.  Her English is very simple, and she used Google Translate to communicate.  She said that I am her first BBC    I took of my mask and stripped off.  Siu Siu immediate grabbed my limp lb and started waking him up.  Guess she wanted to see him hard, when my lb was a wake her eyes bulged and "WAH!” she screamed and measured my harden lb against her forearm.  She then took him in her mouth and sucked him off.  Siu Siu does give a good bbj and sucked my balls too.

We showered and came out.  She sucked my cock as soon as I dried off.  We walked to her bed, she bent off and presented her ass to me.  I asked her for a coat as I heard that she does bb.  But I wanted to be safe.  She put a condom on my lb and went back to presenting herself.  I fucked her doggy style.  She would moan and scream in Chinese.  I am not sure if she was cursing me or saying how good I was.  But it didn't matter as I was having a good time fucking her.  I shoot my load    When she took the dom of my lb, she started at it with a opened mouth.  I have never seen such a full condom she wrote on GT on her phone.

She gave me a massage.  We got cleaned up, I paid her and went my way.

It is good to see that there are some WGs in HK that cater to the brothers out there.

Recent Ratings
ambitious2012   3-9-2022 11:34  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   3-9-2022 01:45  Karma  +10   All kinds of awesome, thanks.
dienw   3-9-2022 00:34  Karma  +3   Excellent, thanks.
MrButtons   2-9-2022 20:00  Karma  +5   Welcome to forum dude!
like2bonk   2-9-2022 19:28  Karma  +5   send us a photo of your dick here LOL
magictime12   2-9-2022 16:51  Karma  +3   
chickentastic   2-9-2022 14:24  Acceptance  +1   Have fun but play safe. Cool report.
zebra   2-9-2022 14:05  Karma  +6   Awesome and thanks
HK_Legend   2-9-2022 13:58  Karma  +5   :) Mid-30s?? What about ...High 40s, maybe early 50s? But that said, service is very good.