Subject: [Philippines] [Angeles City] 21 year old bar fine - what a climax!
littleitalia
Kinky King

UID 123670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1714
Posts 55
Karma 1709
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2022 13:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines] [Angeles City] 21 year old bar fine - what a climax!

Date of Session: August 2022
Name: Pearl
Nationality: Philippines
Language:  English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 170cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  3,500 PHP (overnight, including barfine, plus 500 peso tip and 200 peso bar drink)
Repeat: Yes!!

Some of you bros can go on sex tours and manage multiple pops every day for weeks straight. I can do that for a few nights but then I need some recoil time. I was in Angeles City for 6 nights and I just alternated 1 on – 1 off so I could chill and get my beauty rest before the next rampage. I was gonna head to Manila for the next leg, so on my last night out in AC I wanted to check out some better known places that I hadn’t been to yet and also a few wild card spots.

The early weeknights (Mon-Tues) are still a bit quiet around walking street, but sipping a latte at Envy (just in front of the walking street entrance) around 6 is ideal for spying the go go girls as they strut into work. Some of them prove that you can’t trust your beer spectacles in dark bars, but others are really hottttt. After my 2nd latte my veins were on fire and I determined to make it a memorable AC farewell. What a memorable one it was!

I found a good steakhouse in a quiet backstreet hotel nearby to load up on energy for a marathon match and got onto walking street by about 8. I warmed up with a couple streetside beers just across from the central go go joints. A couple places caught my eye for early evening long shots: the dancers taking smoking breaks outside monsoon bar looked really nice but key body parts were covered, and a couple doors down was neon lighting for lucifer (which hinted at bdsm themes). So I left the final san miguel swig in the bottle and went into monsoon for a look.

There was a handful of dancers up on an elevated floor but before I could even look at them I was greeted by a less attractive girl off of her dance rotation. She immediately tried to hold my hand and get me to buy her a drink. I declined and was trying to check out the girls Id seen outside who were by now on the dance floor. Well, they were indeed disappointing once everything showed (a lot of these girls look good except for their oversized/unshapely bottoms, and the heavy face makeup came out clear up close), and the girl next to me just wouldn’t f..ck off so I paid for my beer and left. I complained to the girls outside but they seemed offended about me complaining, so guess its better to keep it to yourself and move on.

Next stop was lucifer. Once inside it was an even bigger letdown. Some nice tables there but the dancers were a joke and no sinful atmosphere at all (my hostess said its owned by an American guy). Move on!

Atlantis was one of the few bigger places on my to see list so I tried that out (it was closed the night before). It had 2 floors and lots of girls dancing. I like being removed on the top floor where you can take your time to watch without lots of unwanted attention. There were other foreign guys on the top floor surrounded by girls but acting stupid and tossing money about like apes. I really wanted to find a young one but just couldn’t pick out any special ones in the crowd. Some Korean guys had beat me to a couple that caught my eye but they didn’t take them home, and the extra time made me more critical, so I moved on to plan C.

I decided to check out one of the grungy looking spots on fields avenue a block away from walking street. One was called brown sugar. I went in and there were only a few girls on the tiny dance floor. Man some of these places make girls wear really stupid outfits that don’t show the full package. Who wants to risk a wasted night and all that money? I was eyeing down a petite cutie with long hair but she just wouldn’t turn around to show her ass and kept (annoyingly) covering it with her hand as I tried to catch a glimpse in the mirror behind her.

I almost gave up when a tallish bleach blonde on her dance break caught my eye near the bar – all the right curves, tight belly, upward sloping ass … I invited her over and bought her a drink. Pearl was only 21 and new to AC and the profession (just a few months!). Perfectly white teeth, big smile, provincial village friendliness, and unblemished milky skin (maybe some Spanish blood mixed in there). Holy hell she looked like a beach boys cover girl! Bar owner was Korean and overnight bar fine only 3.5k. She changed into this amazing white, skin tight one piece and I knew Id made the right choice. Off we went!

And what an unforgettable night it was. What would have made her a perfect 10, slightly higher cheekbones? Half inch off the waist and added to bust? 18 instead of 21? Who cares, the only thing was that when she went down on LB she admitted not having much experience which actually turned you on coz she was so fresh and it made her try all that much more. She was at the perfect spot where she had just enough experience to want to prove herself but not enough to question any of it. Paradise for the next 10 hours!

The bbbj was lonnngggg and she taught herself to get better as she went, exploring with her tongue tip from every angle and hidden crack. Then there was the platter of multiple positions (cowgirl, reverse cg, mish, 30 minutes banging into cervix in sidewinder) before the heavenly doggy do. Curvaceous tight ass, lean waist and athletic upper back n shoulders. Wrapped my arms around her and pressed the forearms into the firm nipples as I bang bang banged from behind, and finally

We cuddled and fell asleep with arms round each other. It was like a new gf back in college. In the morning it was just more of the same, except I made sure the curtains were partly open so I could see it all. She kept calling out my name at night and in the morning, and it was a good hourlong wakeup session before I shot again

She let me take some pics and wanted to keep texting. She clearly wants to find a hubby visa while she is still young and fresh and wouldn’t be a bad mate at all if you’re into that. But I had 2 more weeks of adventures, so gave her 500php tip and with the farewell smooch and much appreciated checkup call from the reception desk, it’s a good AC send off. For a long night of bounty like that for just around hkd500 - excellent pound to peso exchange rate!

[ Last edited by  littleitalia at 30-8-2022 13:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
spartoi91   29-10-2022 15:05  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   15-10-2022 09:09  Karma  +5   
wolfy187   15-10-2022 00:48  Karma  +10   nice find.. no baby damage
JJJ37   14-10-2022 04:49  Karma  +5   Pump worthy
Fkim   9-10-2022 23:19  Karma  +3   
flowmon   6-10-2022 10:38  Karma  +4   damn, she looks good
boscitc   5-10-2022 12:12  Karma  +6   
obe   12-9-2022 09:02  Karma  +10   Excellent
austin821   6-9-2022 07:28  Karma  +6   the girl next to me just wouldn’t f..ck off so I paid for my beer and left" Hate that shit, well played.
nitesky6888   6-9-2022 02:57  Karma  +10   
johnsmithys0211   5-9-2022 23:56  Acceptance  +1   
halfclover   5-9-2022 18:21  Karma  +8   Excellent report, well done
calaisien   5-9-2022 17:45  Karma  +6   Amazing body!!!
JackTheBat   3-9-2022 20:24  Karma  +5   170cm? Excellent.
UK_Wanderer   31-8-2022 22:10  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   31-8-2022 13:41  Karma  +8   
Mister   31-8-2022 13:23  Karma  +5   Great yarn, absurdly cheap! Needs RA on pics.
Jack_Sparrow   31-8-2022 12:26  Karma  +5   
imagination69   31-8-2022 12:02  Karma  +4   
batman108   31-8-2022 10:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Juplo   30-8-2022 18:17  Karma  +5   Gotta love what is around the next corner some time
Jjaa123   30-8-2022 17:15  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   30-8-2022 13:34  Karma  +4   
davcha   30-8-2022 13:22  Karma  +4   
CarolRZ2
Banned

UID 283607
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 6
Karma 13
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 0
Registered 29-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Wow, What a special experience!!! haaha

Recent Ratings
halfclover   5-9-2022 18:22  Acceptance  +1   At least K the OP rather than a one liner
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 littleitalia's post

Appreciate the report, will done!  I assume the steakhouse was Dave's Bar and Grill, awesome place to eat.  There are gems to be found across the bars in Walking Street for sure, just have to be patient.  Glad you got found your gem!!!  I do love it when the last changes into her street clothes and looks even better than when you saw her in the bar.

I like your idea of relaxing at Envy (or maybe Phillies) and watching the talent pass buy!
Sortkwik
Nookie Newbie

UID 284363
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 6
Karma 7
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-10-2022
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2022 09:30  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the review. Haven’t been to ac but on the bucket list for sure

Recent Ratings
halfclover   5-10-2022 14:03  Acceptance  +1   Put these comments in rating for the OP please.
Jackwacko
Carnal Conqueror

UID 284558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 244
Posts 19
Karma 244
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2022 19:59  Profile P.M. 
Dam totatly thight body. Nice find. Need to go to AC soon.