[Philippines] [Angeles City] 29 year old freelancer

Date of Session: August 2022
Name: Anne
Nationality: Philippines
Language:  English
Face: 3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Price: 3,000 PHP (around HKD400) (LT/overnight, 1 long night shot and another unhurried morning shot)
Repeat: Maybe

On my first travel in over 2 years, I was happy to be in Europe without face masks but had to behave myself for a few weeks with work and meetings and was refilling testosterone levels to new heights. Rather than tasting the Euro samplings, I decided to bail early and make an indulgence run to SE Asia to see how the scene is recovering as travel becomes easier.

My plan was to rampage through some notorious Philippine dens, targeting Angeles City and Manila. I flew into Clark late afternoon and checked in just in time for dinner and a quick scouting mission in walking street area as I made some early connections on social media. Walking street wasn’t back to pre-covid chaos yet but it had some good energy for a Wednesday night.

But I have been out of the go go game for a while and decided to ease my way back into that mode of lechery. So I camped out at one of the sports bars, where you had single western guys situated every 5 feet or so and a handful of less appealing freelance ladies pulling their routine, and I feverishly worked tinder as the matches poured in like I’d never seen before (I set it to 18-30 year olds and they just buzzed in like crazy).

Social media apps gave a few good layers of support if you need a down night from go go clubs. AC imports young ladies from around the country to work the go go bars (they tell their families that theyre working as “cashiers” at the SM City mall) but there are also loads of college students and young 20s girls living in the AC area but not as close to walking street (usually 5-10 km away, so you need to make advanced arrangements or cover their taxi and take the photoshop risk). But there are also a bunch of freelancers aged late 20s-early 30s sharing flats about 5-10 minutes walk from the area, and I latched on to several of these through tdr right away.

After whittling it down to one or 2 that I met on tdr, I chatted with 29 yr old Anne around 10pm and she agreed to come meet me at the bar first for screening. Fyi, inflation is hitting all the punting grounds, and she agreed to an overnight at 3k pesos (around hkd400), which yeah is nothing for HK but is already 30% up in AC from a few years ago. Anyway, her pics showed her to be medium short, thin, pretty and nice figure, and when she showed up at 11, she didn’t disappoint. Welcome back to Asia!

We had the awkward drink and 15 minute bar chat, but the qc test was easily passed and we made the 5 minute jaunt to my hotel for the evening festivities. Ok I was a bit lagged from the long trip, but there wasn’t much electricity once through the door. We did the customary shower (I was ready for unfettered tongue exploration) and pounced on the king sized mattress to get the show started.

The thing is, these Filipina girls really know their sh..t with oral skills, and based on this experience, overnight in AC really means taking your time for session 1 and getting a nice long sleep before the morning wakeup session. She took LB in between the wet juicy lips and got it to a good 15 minute bbbj before I turned her over for a longer brown sugar DATY. It was really going ok based on her body alone, but as we went on, it started to feel a bit mechanical. I did her mish style and then from behind as I wrapped my arms around her thin shoulders, but somehow my lil bro still had its head in the Airbus from Europe as it went (mini boom) .

No problem, we both had a nice 6-7 hours sleep, but when my hands started accidentally roaming across the mattress in the morning, she seemed disappointed. She asked me “You still hungry?”. Did I even need to answer? So she dutifully got her cowgirl self up on top bounced her 48 kgs up and down until I gave another (mini)boom ! I’m not complaining, she had good basic skill and saw it through for a good 10 hours together, but she didn’t really seem fully in the game. So there wasn’t much affection when I paid up and she took off (ok I was a cheap f...ck and didn't tip, coz it was already expensive). (Added note, I felt great security at my hotel – they are guest friendly but require guests register, and they called up to check on me before letting her and other guests leave in the morning.)

I stayed in AC another 6 nights to take in as much as LB could manage. I didn’t meet up with Anne again, but she texted me when I was in Manila and offered to meet again for 1.5k this time. So LT for AC freelancers seems to be 2-3k PHP right now and ST around 1-1.5k. I’ll follow up with my other Aug 22 travel-log posts soon. But in summary, AC is back up and running in 2022, just don’t expect the same bargains as before. Happy travels!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   5-10-2022 00:44  Karma  +4   
halfclover   6-9-2022 11:30  Karma  +8   Absolutely lovely!!
johnsmithys0211   6-9-2022 00:06  Acceptance  +1   Amazing !~
JackTheBat   3-9-2022 20:20  Karma  +5   Great info, thx.
UK_Wanderer   31-8-2022 22:15  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   31-8-2022 13:36  Karma  +8   
Juplo   30-8-2022 18:09  Karma  +5   Great Report and prices are up but the discount is the USD to PHP rate...
Jjaa123   30-8-2022 06:49  Karma  +3   
batman108   30-8-2022 00:36  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   29-8-2022 23:01  Karma  +8