Body: 5/5
Height: 5'6
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1800B - 1 hour
Repeat: Yes

Sometimes on fiwfans there are models hidden in the bush and Idea is one of them. Tried to make an appointment multiple times, denied a lot as she doesn't work frequently. Finally managed an appointment, arrived at kokotel at night on my scooter, decent amount of parking outside.

I had to guest check in at reception, "Madam, I am visiting my friend"; 'writes down fake number and name'. Although her face is slightly covered in the photos, Idea is very pretty and has a killer body. The room is very nice and clean. A bit of small talk and we jump in the shower, gives me a good scrub. Then straight into the action on the sofa, she gets on top, bit of LFK and I take my time with her tits, eating, licking, motorboating; her tits are fantastic, seriously look at them. We move to the bed, DATY for 10 minutes, loved how she tastes of nothing, cap on, start in missionary, while in missionary I go for some more tits which she's really enjoying, even assists in shoveling them in my face . Changed in multiple positions but ultimately finished in missionary. Had a few minutes left in the session, hanged out for a bit on the bed before taking my leave. Came back for another session a few days later .

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   2-9-2022 14:19  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   1-9-2022 13:50  Karma  +10   No need check in at Kokotel, just smile, sit, and wait for the ping.
equipxchewbaks   31-8-2022 17:20  Karma  +2   
ccbpukimaknn   30-8-2022 13:35  Karma  +3   just walk to staircase / lift and proceed to room, I never go to reception counter. nobody will stop u, this my experien ...
americafirst141   30-8-2022 13:28  Karma  +6   iirc kokotel doesnt register ! thats new
kukooo   30-8-2022 08:07  Karma  +3   
obe   29-8-2022 20:41  Karma  +10