Post at 28-8-2022 03:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[KL] Emily KL - avoid

Link: emilyKL
Agent: Emily
Nationality & Language: Chinese, english
Price & Session Length:  350/1h
Repeat: No

It was one of my first punting session in KL. I just randomly google and did not have access to any forum or whatsoever. Found emilykl and seems with the reviews to be legit. Trying to book a slim young chinese malay girl for a reasonable price. There seems to be a several options but later found out probably none.

Came to the highest hotel floor in Sunway, go to the designated room, seems there are some other available girls on the same floor. Open the room, of course the girl was totally different from the picture. Not feeling nice, I still entered the room and asked to pay before the service. Go to bath but not excited, move on to bed and start the action. She started to service me, I am a bit excited but not for long. She tried to make me come for more than 1 hour but as I am not really excited (the face is doable but just the disappointment), I just sat there and try several positions. She offered me to do bareback which of course I declined, when she offered, I got even less excited. She thought I cant come because of I am used to doing raw.

Nevertheless I didnt come, and move out of the room after respectfully say my regards to the woman. She did ok, but it's just the disappointment. Avoid emilyKL at all costs