Name: 小Q
Spa: Kawaii / Kimoji Spa
Date: third week of August
Face: 4.2/5 - pretty, fair skin, mid 20s, local HK girl
Body: 4/5 - about 1.60cm. C Cup
Service:  4.5/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, HJ and CIM
Price:  $1600 for an hour

Part 1
Feeling kind of horny. So decided to check with Kawaii / Kimoji spa for recommendations. The CS there is a local girl that does CIM. So i took the chance and tried her.

She has fair skin. About 1.6m. Boob is about C cup. She has this friendly personality. Her massage was seems quite good. But I  told her to cut the massage as I wanted to see her naked and start her next stage.

Part 2:
She asked what I wanted. I told her that CS mentioned about the bbbj with CIM. She gave the girlish laugh and told me to wait.

After taking the nuru gel, she strip naked. Instead of pouring the gel, she started with kissing and giving small nimbles on my back and neck. She then lie on top of me and press her boobs on my back while groping my balls. After tickling my balls, she pour the nuru on my back and started the nuru. She slowly glide her body on my back and on my thighs and leg. Then she told me to be on my knees while she tug my penis from the back. She also gave me a  short massage on my balls.

As my penis was quite hard, she told me to flip and she started to suck my penis. It was quite refreshing. She also lick the balls. I thought she would rush off the job but as I was about to ejaculate, she stop licking my shaft and kiss my nipple. She took my hands and told me to squeeze her boobs. I did more than squeezing. I kiss and lick her nipples. Unlike most girls, she did not move away. She seems to encourage me licking and sucking her nipples. She then continued giving me her bbj. Her hands carress my balls and she increase her pace with her mouth. I ejaculated in her mouth. She did not stop sucking me. After fully unload, she went to the bath area and wash her mouth. She told me to join her in the shower and she washed me up.

Overall nice service. Friendly local girl. The price is worth it. Only problem is kawaii has so many girls to try...

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-8-2022 15:11  Karma  +4   Getting pricey: that’s dearer than FS in many places
ernieb   22-8-2022 22:05  Karma  +5   Thx. Is she chunky haha
Skepti10   22-8-2022 14:19  Karma  +4