Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2022 14:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia / K2 - Alice : A trip down memory lane

Summary, TL;DR: To the newbies reading, K2/Mia are probably one of the best bang for your buck (best value) spas around, service, overall attention to detail is one of the best. Though you're not paying for youth / variety, you are definitely getting an amazing service and a great room too. Alice herself to me, is the best. P1 is soft, not hard but very sensual, with P2 a very relaxing, easy to shoot experience. Her bod has one of the best ratios - a nice set of B/Cs, very smooth skin and a nice perky butt. Face is pretty, pleasant, mature but not old, and great to look at.

Date & Time of Session: Mid Aug 2022
Name: Alice
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks decent Cantonese
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 5'5
Skill / Service: P1: 4/5, P2: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1100HKD + Tips
Repeat: Yes (several times already)

Background: So I have repeated Alice quite a few times, often enough but not too frequent to keep the spark going. To the veterans, you will know most of this already; I myself, and others am sure have unlocked different things with each lady here (will leave it to your imagination) but I'm writing this in nostalgia to my very first post / punt (Link here) , and for the unfortunate newbies who don't know this gem of a spa , so will keep this RA free . For me writing this report is a trip down memory lane; and to reminisce as to why K2 / Mia, Alice will always be at the top of my list (regardless of my kissme posts, you never forget your first lol).

The location: With Mia in Central, K2 in Sheung Wan, the latter charging an additional 100HKD, due to its recently new opening. However when you compare the two, you will easily understand why, as it comes with its clean, very large, well decorated rooms, it pales in comparison to what you get at TST.

The woman: Alice herself is my favourite, great bob-haircut, a very pleasant face, smooth skin and overall a very innocent look. Boob-ass ratio is one of the best I've seen, sporting a C cup with a soft perky ass. I have nobody I can compare to from kissme - probably Cherry? or the previous 星兒,but their service definitely doesn't match

Part 1:

Upon entering Helen showed me into a room - she's very fit, great smile, but just missing that edge for me. Showered alone, and as I came out Alice was setting up the bed - in a red dress showing off her black panties and great ass. She took off my towel, complimented my LB and I lied down. I told her I wanted a more standard service to our....usual sessions (will leave it to your imagination), as I didn't want her to tire herself out too much.

She thin towel over me - used to give a dry massage (which I prefer), and as we caught up on random things - what she's been up to, how business is, etc. After about 10 mins, she used some massage oil and gave me a full rub all over - she isn't a fan of nuru but she knows her oils.

Her hands were so gentle, the mood was perfect, I can't tell if its her left or right hand, my mind was literally in total euphoria - if this were a 90 min session, its too easy to fall asleep. Knowing this, she started to tease, she slowly spread my legs, nicely taking command, surrendering my butt to her control. She oiled up and didn't hesitate to use both hands to tease LB, rim  - our conversation died, LB was drooling and drilling a hole - all lasting another 10-15 mins. With perfect timing to the 30 min mark, she asked me to flip over.

Part 2:

As I flipped she complimented how hard and hot LB was. She held on with one hand while she kissed me over, very gently starting with my neck and nipples. She smelt perfect; maybe lavender, as she was very content in trying to satisfy. She opened my legs again, and as she went down she kissed LB's shaft, balls.

I asked for a standard HJ for today, so she slowly sat on my side, grabbed a little nuru and then this is where Alice's magic starts to happen. Her technique is incredible - with some nuru on one hand, she uses one to rub up and down, while the other slightly rubs the ass ; but as she's so gentle, its far too easy to cum. After touching her perfectly smooth LS, perfect tits, it wasn't long before I

She showered alone while I got my breath back - got up, showered and ready to go back to reality.

Other points / Next Steps:
  • My only beef on this session was that our room was a bit too close to their rest area, I could hear a lot of the girls giggling, was a little distracting at times.
  • I did ask if any more talent is coming - some may be coming soon, so keep an eye out
  • Saw Ada, Ruby and Helen - each aren't quite my type (just missing something for me), but I did see some walk in customers check them out before having their session, so it is okay to ask to check out the ladies before you do so, the staff are very accommodating,
  • Kissme is my main TST stable and manager said there's some ladies I should try - so will probably post sometime soon.

Pics are 100% real and accurate (see my very first post for pictures - link ). As usual, Happy punting and treat them well gents.

Recent Ratings
lalalala   22-10-2022 03:42  Karma  +5   hey bud could i have the TG? i searched KMIA and couldnt' find anything did they change it? thank you for your report s ...
j.clasnic   1-10-2022 02:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
shkp水泥   12-9-2022 08:21  Acceptance  +1   Original
HKGPeter   25-8-2022 01:34  Karma  +2   Thank you!
anabikumi   23-8-2022 13:29  Karma  +3   
boscitc   22-8-2022 21:37  Karma  +6   
deviantmindhk   22-8-2022 16:00  Karma  +3   Excellent
FirstTime   22-8-2022 12:58  Karma  +3   Does she allow dfk and daty?
lively192   22-8-2022 10:06  Karma  +4   
zebra   21-8-2022 15:40  Karma  +6   
orangerange   21-8-2022 10:41  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing your own trip down memory lane. I also sometimes wonder if it’s worth sharing some experiences I’ve ...
lynex123
Musky Member

UID 77674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 160
Posts 31
Karma 159
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2022 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Sorry just came back to HK, intending to visit K2. Wondering entering K2 need to scan Leave Safe Home?
Fantasy1234
Carnal Conqueror

UID 155915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 347
Posts 58
Karma 343
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-8-2016
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2022 18:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by lynex123 at 22-8-2022 15:20
Sorry just came back to HK, intending to visit K2. Wondering entering K2 need to scan Leave Safe Home?

I asked different girls at different times but they all said it was not required.   Not sure if that's legit though which might get us into trouble.
lynex123
Musky Member

UID 77674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 160
Posts 31
Karma 159
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2022 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Thanks I do believe is required from the reading of what places required Leave home Safe app. haha so I guess it is. Thanks though
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2022 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Pretty much everywhere you go that is a registered place of business will require you to scan the QR code with the LeaveHomeSafe app. Residential buildings and most walkups do not require it, but if asked to you will have to. If i recall correctly  Mia/K2 didn't require me to scan.

There is a First Time for everything . . .
Klueze
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 64
Karma 362
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 00:19  Profile P.M. 
May I ask if you have the link to K2 add? I just came back and looking for a nice place to relax but can't find it with the tag "spa"
Thanks in advance.
Fantasy1234
Carnal Conqueror

UID 155915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 347
Posts 58
Karma 343
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-8-2016
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 04:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Klueze at 5-9-2022 00:19
May I ask if you have the link to K2 add? I just came back and looking for a nice place to relax but can't find it with the tag "spa"
Thanks in advance.

It's best to go to their website, get the Tel no. and make an inquiry/booking and they will provide you with an address.
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2022 22:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 FirstTime's post

I think there is no way they would ask for people to scan for the app. probably not good for business.

Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   10-9-2022 10:20  Acceptance  +5   Never seen a QR code at K2/Mia, some thai place asked me to scan once to which I said "lol no" and they didn't insist