Name:  Nr. 78
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 - OK with some make-up
Body: 4/5 - She had a nice pair, body was good, pussy excellent
Skill: 5/5 - Sensual
Service: 5/5 - HJ and great GFE
GFE: 4/5 - She was to the point and very into it
Price & Session Length:  598 at reception and 400 tip
Repeat: Yes, but the place is under renovation since March 2022 and don’t know if they are open yet. Does any Shanghaier know?

I went three times to this place. Easy to find. Spring massage is a well known brand in Shanghai.  This venue is on Madang Lu, opposite Luwan Mall and South of Jianguo Lu.

When you enter the building there is a reception. The massage you want is not on the menu. So you have to say that you come for the massage of 598 rmb.  Or say that you are a member. “wǒ shì huìyuán”.

You walk up the stairs and upstairs someone else, like a hostess or host (guy or girl) is waiting for you and leads you to a one person room. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Some are a bit smaller. But that doesn’t matter. Then it is usual routine, girl comes in, gives you a towel and those paper underwear things and off you go for the shower room. Showers are separate from the rooms but right next door. Clean and hot. Comfortable. Then you go back to the room and massage starts, once time you discuss price with the girl and the HJ, roaming, sometimes naked if you are lucky starts. Good aftercare for LB then shower again and back to your room to get dressed. You pay the girl and go down. There you pay the reception. And off you go. Back to reality.

But now. Let me share one time I arrived at 01:00am. I was drunk and walked by Spring. Decided to walk in and the place was practically empty.  The guy at the reception looks at me, sees I am quite drunk, laughs a bit and sends me upstairs.

Girl nr 78 is waiting for me and she looks likes she is in the mood.  I thought it was just my imagination as I had quite something to drink. But as we walked toward the room she looked back a few times and started making signs by licking her upper lip and moving up and down with her eyebrows.  This was interesting.

As we walked in the room she looked me in the eye and said: “you want…” while making big HJ-movements in the air, expressing a horny face while licking her upper teeth and biting the tip of her tongue.

She left, came back with a towel and I took a very long shower to get rid of the alchohol effect.

Done with the shower I went to the room and onto the bed. Naked. She (not naked, fully dressed in uniform) started with the massage while rubbing her lower belly against the top of my head. Then hands all the way down and as she reached far she would be giving my but a good rub whenever she reached there.  Not shy, pressing her boobs against the back of my head. Every time. I mean… she made it very clear why I was there and why she was there.

The start of the ‘normal’ (back) massage took only 5 min or so, and she then moved to stand next to me while I was facing down still as she started massaging my upper legs with the purpose of stroking LB and my balls. And then she would slide her fingers smoothly in my crack. Followed by ball touch and LB stroking, and back to the upper legs.  This went on for 5 min and just drove me nuts.  She then climbed on the bed and sat on my right lower leg for a while. I moved my right lower leg upwards since I could literally feel her pussy shape on my calf muscle. When I moved my leg up and down, left and right, she started riding my calf and rubbing her pussy on the back of my lower leg while massaging my buttocks, stroking my crack and gently stroking LB and my balls in the process.  It was weird, but super intense and horny.  It felt like love-making… If that makes any sense. She got into it and was actively riding on my leg and massaging her own pussy.

She  stopped and then sat down and placed her legs under my legs while I am still face down and without hesitation grabbed my cock and balls from behind and gave me an incredible handjob from behind. The one they gave you in Indonesia. With both hands a super dedicated ball & sack massage with lots of oil, making sure that every now and then they give you great and long HJ strokes over the full length of your shaft, really massaging the head of your cock and then give you a break while massaging you balls and crack again. This girl was so pro and I loved every second of it.

Then the turn around.  She asked for money. Started with 800. I said I am a returning costumer and know the prices. I was friendly, as was she. She said: name a price. I said 300 if its good and 350 if its really good. She said it would be outstanding and asked for 600. We settled at 400.  Maybe a bit pricy, but I was fine. Why not?
The moment she said OK she took her top off and out came the big boobs.  Her boobs are fake and the nipples are not as beautiful due to the operation (I think) but whatever, I don’t have to marry her. It is a massage and the boobs are big, soft and she is horny.  I don’t remember thinking all that at the time because her boobs were in my face already, I mean all over my face as SHE pressed them in me immediately while giving me a handjob like there is no tomorrow.  She moaned and liked it herself too.  Then suddenly she stops and takes off her pants. I am back on my back, laying down and look up. She climbed on the bed -on all fours- with her back arched and ass facing me. She was wearing red lingerie whereby you can see her LS. A beautiful piece of fruit bulged out of the strings of her red lingerie. Completely shaven. Not one single hair.  Just there. Right in front of my eyes. A gorgeous piece of art, naked, soft, surrounded by -what seemed- expensive red silk. Her perky but up in the air, her pussy exactly where it needs to be and she turns her head, looks me in the eye while she swing her hair to one side biting her lower lip. She was playing the part.

She continued giving me a handjob while kneeling on the table, with her butt in the air and her pussy ready for action. I put my middle finger in her pussy and se started moaning as if she was sex deprived. My index finger joined the party and before I knew it three fingers where banging her pussy from behind while my thumb pushed her clitoris every time my fingers went all-in.  She was bouncing her pelvis to the beat of my hand movements as if she was being fucked from behind. She grabbed her own tits with one had not losing LB with the other hand. She squeezed LB hard. I think that happened because she was lozing control of herself.

After some good 5 minutes of this she turned her ass away from my face and went back to stand on the floor so she had better access to LB. I could still reach her pussy with my right hand of course and had two fingers “fucking” her non-stop. She was wet, horny and willing.  I was fingering her real hard, and at a certain point I thought that she would ask me to stop but she didn’t.  I went full force with my fingers pounding her pussy and she then suddenly started DFK-ing me… Now that was a first… This usually doesn’t happen at Spring.  Kissing me, with her tongue deep in my mouth and moaning as I have (now) two fingers pounding her pussy. She kept going with one hands working on LB as we DFK-ed and finally were woking our ways to come together.  I came and my cum was all over her hand, part of her arm and even on her hair….

Now she started moaning and saying in this weird voice: Hěnduō shuǐ, Hěnduō shuǐ, Hěnduō shuǐ, Hěnduō shuǐ. And I look downs and she was squirting all over my hand and the moist just kept seeping along my fingers from her pussy.  She was shaking and out of control while she came.  Her eyes rolling backwards, mouth wide open… This was not acting… This was real… I was thinking by myself: W T F. Hahaha. It was just too good.

When we where done she looked at me ad said: “Look at my pants, look at my lingerie it’s all wet and I have to wear this now.” She was sulking jokingly while putting her wet pants back on.  I took a better look at her boobs, grabbed them and played some extra before she closed her top.  

I showered, got dressed and she asked if she could come home with me. I declined. Was happy for the night and wanted to sleep it all of.   She wanted to share WeChat but I said no. Not smart.  I should have taken her WeChat… That’s the thing yeah? When you just had an amazing experience, had a mega orgasm you are so ‘not in the mood’ that you just want to sleep. And you feel like a hero and think…. “Oh well next time I arrange for something similar to happen…” But then you are just fooling yourself.  I’ve never seen her again at Spring and can only hope for an experience like this again. This usually doesn’t happen at a relative decent massage place…

Recent Ratings
Frankzz   2-12-2022 15:14  Acceptance  +1   
MKCSTRO   29-11-2022 10:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hnr00c   25-11-2022 17:04  Karma  +3   Excellent
nappynap   17-11-2022 00:22  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   14-11-2022 23:00  Karma  +5   Sounds like a great experience
myketin   14-11-2022 22:04  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
flappo84   13-11-2022 11:40  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   12-11-2022 14:41  Karma  +6   Favorable
JackTheBat   12-11-2022 10:51  Karma  +10   "A beautiful piece of fruit bulged out of the strings of her red lingerie" wew lad.
SHJohn   12-9-2022 02:38  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   9-9-2022 13:51  Karma  +3   Sweet
manhands   9-9-2022 08:37  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   9-9-2022 02:28  Karma  +6   Would've gotten her WeChat!
ZioRider01   23-8-2022 11:25  Acceptance  +1   
fashionly   20-8-2022 11:51  Acceptance  +1   
hkkt1989   20-8-2022 10:10  Karma  +2   
theworm   18-8-2022 09:23  Karma  +5   wow wow wow
boscitc   18-8-2022 06:37  Karma  +6   Got to love the shaky leg, eyes rolled back thing
wlanwlans
Nookie Newbie

UID 157345
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2022 01:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great experience...and the price is pretty good in Shanghai. What's the chinese name of this SPA? I searched on the map and have not seen anything like "Spring SPA".
MoneyMonk
Nookie Newbie

UID 283123
Digest Posts 0
Credits 97
Posts 5
Karma 96
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-8-2022
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2022 09:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 wlanwlans's post

Not sure, but you can't miss it. It is right opposite LuOne Shopping Mall Entrance on Madang Lu.