Karma 170
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2022 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
xxx Sweet Maya xxx - Liverpool Street, Incall [London, UK]

Link: https://www.adultwork.com/5214192 or https://www.adultwork.com/xxx+Sweet+Maya+xxx

Cost: GBP 120 for 30 minutes
Location: Minute away from Liverpool St Underground station, main road. Reasonably discrete. Shower was fine, couldn't figure out initially how to control temp; shared accommodations on the top floor

Comms: On the day, SMS, no problem, followed up 20 minutes before session to confirm I was going to attend

Girl: 7.5/10 - She has a killer body, fake tits but I liked them - a good handful. In my books, probably mid 30s, but she keeps herself fit and has really smooth skin. She reminds me of an European version of Kim Basinger. Blonde, super long legs, probably around 5'7.

Services: OWO, Missionary, Cowgirl, RO, BLS

Saw Maya in August, had an itch to scratch and texted her for a PM appointment. All really smooth. Arrived in front of her flat and was given the passcode. She lives on one of the top floors and there are no elevators, so you have to walk up. Knocked and typical behind the door opening and I was pleasantly surprised to see her. She greeted me with a full set of hot pink lingerie. I came with the expectations that was she was def. older at around mid to late 30s (vs nubile 20s) - What attracted me was her long leg, blonde hair and killer body in her ad, and she did not disappoint. Offered and took the shower and off to the races. We started making out and groping each other. She has incredible soft lips and I enjoy doing some tongue wrestling with her. Sucked on her tits, very very sensitive nipples, but her tits fit well into my hands. I had fun.

She then moved down to OWO. Sloppy, good suction. Not super DT, but close enough, but one thing she is very vanilla. Got some push back from her when I gently pushed her head down. She sucked about 10 minutes, got her to take care of my balls, and again she warned not to push her head as she sucked my balls. Very nice licking though. Decided to return the favour, got her on her back and pushed her pink panties to the side and started sucking on her very small and clean pussy, completely shaven. Delicious, and decided I wanted her to ride my face, got her to take those panties off and wrap it around my cock. She grinded my face, juices flowing around my cheeks, and after 5 minutes she decided she wanted to fuck. Got my cock hard again with a couple sucks, and we were in cowgirl. Didn't really enjoy it as much and she was complaining that her legs hurt due to her gym session earlier. No worries, got her on her back (like other people's experience, she suggested doggy looking at the mirror), but at that time, I just wanted to pound her senselessly while looking at her face and suck on her tongue with some dirty talk..... Just went to town on her and released into the dom. Showered, talked about bit about summer travel (she can speak very well in English) and parted ways on time.

Would I repeat - Probably would search for someone younger which is my preference and someone less vanilla, more towards the PSE side of thing....But if failing that, and I was craving a leggy, killer body blonde for a vanilla time and I was in the area, sure I'd reach out to her again. She def. scratched an itch, and it was a good time.

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   12-9-2022 18:28  Acceptance  +2   
Freelancer   19-8-2022 18:42  Karma  +4   Excellent