Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2022 02:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tsuen Wan walkup Amy

After my Kwai Chung punt, I walked over to Tsuen Wan but still had time to kill and wanted to get out of the heat so it dawned on me that a 141 walkup could provide a place to wash away the sweat, hang out in A/C, and kill some time - there's no where else you can do that, right?!

Date & Time of Session: 15 August - 18:00
Location: Room B, 1/F, Tak Yan Bldg. Phase 7, 337 - 339 Sha Tsui Rd., Tsuen Wan
Name: Amy
Link: Ad already gone!
Nationality & Language: China (Fujian) weird mix of Canto & Mandarin, idk why she didn't just talk Mandarin to me since she said her Canto is not so good
Face: 1.5/5
Body: 2/5, C-cup softies, not skinny but no belly
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $400 for full set, gave in and added $100 for BBBJ
Repeat: No

Not a ton to report here since it was a very vanilla 141 walkup service, but mainly want to outline the inaccuracies in the ad as a service to us all (though the ad is gone already anyways, but surely will be back).

-Age much greater than stated (par for course)
-Said Taiwanese when really from Fujian
-Pictures not close to reality

Another dude was checking out the corner where Room B was and walked away unsatisfied, so I made my move and rang B's bell.  I saw Amy was not like the photos, which were a mishmash anyway, but stuck with my choice since she seemed acceptable.  Hair looked a little weird, dyed brown and probably curled and straightened repeatedly and her face was starting to show some signs of age, but she wasn't too heavily made up which can be a turn off for me.  Showered together and then she gave me the upsell for the BBBJ.  It was printed on her wall menu, so I knew it was her standard offer and while I resisted at first, a bit more convincing had me in agreement.  In the end this was a good choice, since she had very good technique and spent plenty of time on the BJ, during which I fondled and roamed what I could reach on her body.  I was really pleased with her long, untrimmed, and ample bush which I played with.

Anyways, started in cowgirl and I pumped into her until I was tired, then switched to a few mish variations before ending with doggy after a relube.  Cowgirl was good as her soft breasts fit well in my mouth and I didn't have to see her face - the rest of her body is pretty good.  Another shower together to clean up, then on my way - clean, cool, and refreshed.

That's all, thanks!

Recent Ratings
tommyK   16-8-2022 20:12  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   16-8-2022 15:29  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
magictime12   16-8-2022 12:46  Karma  +3   Par for the course
Dutchy12   16-8-2022 12:40  Karma  +4   Original
hotjac   16-8-2022 11:34  Karma  +4   Ouch - and she looks so hot in the photos. Too bad, but at least she gave a decent bj, so all's good :)
JackTheBat   16-8-2022 10:21  Karma  +8   "Pictures not close to reality"... • Bulleted item #1!

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2022 10:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ad is back, so inserting link here for reference: https://go141.com/en/A69713-TW-Massage-Amy.html
Sorry it was too late to edit post.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY