Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill:  9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 9/10
Cost: $1000
Repeat: Always

So, I wanted some action but I only wanted Jasmine. Sometimes there’s excitement from knocking a door, viewing the offering and taking the plunge. However a good time isn’t guaranteed. Today I wanted a good time, guaranteed. I messaged Jasmine to see what time she’d be starting work. We settled on 12.30. As I was heading up in the lift she messaged to say that she was waiting for me.

Once on the 5th floor, I knocked on the door which opened to see the welcoming Jasmine. After a hug, kiss and discussion about all of the products she’d just bought we stripped and headed to the shower. Usual routine with the addition of some Colgate up my ass! That was a nice sensation and must’ve tasted better for Jasmine.

After drying off I took a look at all of her ‘fuck me’ stripper heels. I chose what looked to be the highest pair which she put on whilst I picked an outfit out of the wardrobe for her. I settled on a pink PVC mini (very mini, think arse cheek length) dress which she struggled in to. She was tall, almost as tall as me at 6’2”. I took her in my arms and we DFK’d. My hands worked down to the bottom of the dress, lifted it and caressed her cheeks whilst I viewed in the mirror.

She then squatted whilst I stood and devoured lb, literally devoured it. Gagging and spitting as I watched. I was then asked if I wanted rimming to which I replied, “I want to eat you”. She sat on the bed, lay back, spread her legs and let me get to work. She’s a slow burner, it takes a while to get Jasmine going but once she does it’s worth it. She loses self control, is quite loud and eventually comes with her legs shuddering. I kept going and the second orgasm didn’t take long. She asked for a reprieve (I wonder how many times she cums a day) so I stood by the side of the bed and she turned towards me and took lb into her mouth.

Then it was my turn to lie down on my back. She put a pillow under my arse so that she could get good access. Kneeling on the bed between my legs she went for another rim session which included swirling her tongue around and around whilst up there. Felt good. A cat bath led to a little suck on lb to get it really hard again before putting the cover on and squatting above me. She lowered herself onto me and started bouncing up and down. She helped me release her tits from her dress as I love seeing them bounce free as she’s riding. All of a sudden she realised that the dom had come off so she stopped to retrieve it. Whilst she got another ready I lost a bit of hardness so she started to blow me again. Lying there watching Jasmine at work was bliss - looking at her directly as well as in the mirror above. I told her I didn’t need the dom as I wanted to finish in her mouth. She smiled and sucked harder. I gave her a warning before in her mouth. She always has another little suck after I’ve just to make sure everything was unloaded.

Showered, paid, said our goodbyes and left. Just what I needed!

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   10-8-2022 19:23  Karma  +10   "Colgate up my ass" is the name of my favorite new punk band now.
HarryPunter   10-8-2022 14:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   8-8-2022 07:13  Karma  +3   Good one
Jack_Sparrow   7-8-2022 10:53  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   6-8-2022 21:09  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HK_Legend   6-8-2022 20:06  Karma  +5   #Flawless! Colgate: Really? Tuesday she pulled the Bathroom Toy she salvaged from Bobo Long Leg (nice touch).
hktomcruise   6-8-2022 17:47  Karma  +5   How old do you think she is?