Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2022 00:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Momo (Local)

I know what you're thinking: My god! This guy again and his kissmespa reports. Is he getting paid for this? Sadly no lol. Again its because it my go to stable (aside from K2/Mia) - I have a very good record of decent experiences here- not everyone will be the same but I'm fortunate that most new girls I've tried are good. I'm sure you all have your own go to punts as well.

Momo was on my list, and made a booking 2 days in advance. Apparently she's only taking regular customers (it isn't hard to get on the list lol) - but I think she wants to avoid any dodgy / strange new customers.

Summary/TL;DR: With her face being ok, it may be a hit or miss for you. In the chinese TG people couldn't really decide lol so the average score is around 7.5/10. But what she lacks in this is made up in her personality, massage and overall bod. I would say Cola's bod is still better, but overall she's still great and hard to find any major flaws. P2 is stil great - great GFE (doesn't come on too strong) and good overall HE.

Date & Time of Session: Mid July 2022, early afternoon
Location: Kissme Spa (TG: @kissmespa520) (TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is,)
Name: Momo
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (Local)
Face: 3.7/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160cm ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1200HKD + 100 Tips
Repeat: My god yes!

The look: Cute, sharp (but the slightly tired looking eyes, but still pretty), long hair, looks like a beautician. Nice boob-body ratio, natural Bs, nice pink nips, VERY smooth skin, shaven all around , normal built frame, nice body-boob ratio, tiny bit of negligible belly fat.  

Part 1:

Was shown into the room by Amy, showered and noticed Ally's stuff was there - most ladies usually stay in one room, but as Momo came in, she casually chatted that this isn't her room - I didn't mind and do want the lady comfortable - so I suggested we move - she jumped with excitement - so I quickly changed and moved rooms - but gents, this isn't a must. Most women are okay with whatever.

Wearing a very conservative white dress and small jacket, I wasn't too excited at the beginning - the dress doesn't suit her lol - but things did get better after. She's direct, speaks her mind, but not in a manly way, and shows great GFE - genuinely trying to find out more about you, as she likes to talk, but not too talkative. On a plus note, she does speak some English, and likes to practice too

After she sprayed (I think perfume?) which did change the mood a little she started with the massage - which itself was fantastic - she has had some training on massages before, and doesn't hesitate to climb onto you, and use her elbows, legs to massage your body - it in some ways, reminded me of K2/Mia Julia's massage - great strength and super relaxed - especially with the conversation. But you gents aren't interested in that right? lol

Part 2:

Already having the nuru when entering the room (yay) she didn't shy away to strip right in front of me, showing her very smooth (not too pale) body - perfectly shaven LS (As it was our first meet, I didn't attempt to go near her LS, as she seemed a little shy), and nice size boobs as well. .

Applying Nuru all around, she gave me a solid CB and kissed my ears quite a bit - felt a little mainland style (fake moaning) but turns out she got some pointers from the red labels in the spa lol. She too also gave a nice RPP (in Cantonese it means rub the butt, but not quite rimming), and grabbed LB and the balls for a tease. Despite her shy outlook and demeanor, she isn't shy to work around her customer. Great service.

After the flip she rubbed LB onto her body with the nuru, and though shy for the LFK (I kissed her first, a little) and she eventually went for the DFK - with her tongue eventually really drilling into my mouth . Sadly she did have some cigarette smell, but with her HJ, nipple kissing, and me touching her hair, body, butt, was enough for me to . Came a lot and after asking how long I last blew my pipe, she wiped me down and lied down on my side to chat as we had 5 mins to spare.

Talked a few random things, what kind of bf / customers she likes, sports, usual things, and a friend introduced her to this spa - we both noticed how we are both very accommodating and easygoing people - so we did click. She helped me shower down, really paying attention to each area, - and then it hit perfectly the hour mark. Not a time watcher, nor mechanical, and greatly timed.

Dressed up, she asked for my wechat, paid up and left a happy man.

Next Steps: As I have some free time, on a quest to keep trying out the new girls - Eva is one the boss recommend I try, and Kala from my internal sources isn't too bad either, and for sure will repeat Cola lol. Let me know if there's anyone you want to know about - some I have not posted, or have seen and NMCOT - so feel free to PM me for more details.

As usual, pics are fake but accurate description. Happy punting gents, and treat them well.

Recent Ratings
Goobus123   26-8-2022 08:02  Acceptance  +1   
energylung   28-7-2022 17:09  Karma  +3   
ernieb   20-7-2022 18:22  Karma  +5   Noice
magictime12   20-7-2022 12:12  Karma  +3   GG
zebra   20-7-2022 11:28  Karma  +6   Great report as usual
longtimelurker   20-7-2022 11:09  Karma  +3   Your reports are always great reading, thanks!
boscitc   20-7-2022 08:50  Karma  +6   
kcw888   20-7-2022 06:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. Would you please rate Mary, Sally, Tina, Amy.
calaisien   20-7-2022 01:24  Karma  +6   
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3384
Posts 146
Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2022 10:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@kcw888

Already done; Amy wasn't MCOT so I didn't try her.

Sally: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 6479&highlight=
Tina: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 6450&highlight=
Mary: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 6594&highlight=

Of the few below Sally / Mary are two of my favorites. Tina is great, but bod isn't quite for me. Great personality, face and service though.

Recent Ratings
zebra   20-7-2022 11:31  Karma  +3   Always amazed by the amount of time and fund, also physical condition, for this hobby