Face: 4/5 – cute smile                                            
Body: 5/5 – good figure. petite type
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: 600 + 200 tip
Repeat: maybe

Haven't punt for a long time since last year. Decided to check out what Fuji has offer me. I took like 2 trips from top to bottom.

Stopped at 18th floor that caught my attention. She was in her white lingerie like an innocent angel. She was bubbly with a cute smile. I mean her eye smile. We chatted a bit while taking off my clothes. She complimented my body that I have good muscle lol so we kept complimenting each other.  Straight to shower. some catbath. rubbing and fingering. we mouth washed. then she thoroughly clean my dick. and then start off wet bj. felt so good. i asked her if we can do 69. Yep.  

Back on the bed she started with some kissing and switched to 69. Her pussy is moist. pinky lip. I fingered her and rubbed her gspot. Lots of licking action on her clit. When she licked my balls, it felt super good. im enjoying the moment.

Until she felt super horny as she capped me. we started off cowgirl. Riding me crazy. she does good with hip action. im surprised! I grabbed her hip and grind her hard like mofo. later, she felt tired then collapsed as she bend down. She wrapped her arms around my neck. It's my turn to take action. I did power fuck all the way through as i could feel her end. so fucking good. she wanted me to keep going as she keeps getting hornier with moaning.

Switched to mish. I was kissing her nipples then to her neck. whispered her that im gonna cum. she kept saying "cum in my pussy". hearing it makes me horny as i kept pounding her. shot a loads. then continued pounding a bit as im still hard. we got so tired so lied down for a bit.

She took me to shower and was all GFF up for few minutes. she kept smiling at me. she gone quiet. I dont know how the fuck i silence  her after power fucking. i thought she have no energy to talk.

She hugged me at the door. she told me to come back that she wanted to do more with me. probably i would.

Recent Ratings
kfcfan   27-8-2022 05:41  Karma  +1   
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:03  Acceptance  +2   Original
modnar   17-7-2022 11:17  Karma  +5   
David.youngson   16-7-2022 13:25  Karma  +3   Sweet
HK_Legend   15-7-2022 18:25  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   15-7-2022 16:11  Karma  +10   "she kept smiling at me. she gone quiet..." This is the way.